𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝙇𝙇!

Mature Themes and Language

(This gif doesn't have nothing to do with the chapter but

(This gif doesn't have nothing to do with the chapter but... blonde dude was kinda hot.. no?)
-
-
-

RISE AND SHINE.. IT'S TIME TO,

play baseball! Well you didn't know that... nor did anyone else. Starting your morning early, you took a shower and got dressed. Eating your favorite cereal of course!

"Good Morning Y/N!" Kugisaki greeted, as she sat beside you. A smile made your way onto your face, as you greeted her back.

"Good Morning to you too Kugisaki~" You cooed, finishing up your cereal. Nobara then got an important question, hoping you can answer it.

"What do you think we're doing today?" Nobara popped the question, making you turn to her.

"Ah- I actually don't.. but I'm sure it's an individual challenge now." You state with full confidence.
---
"WHAT! WHY ISNT IT AN INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGE SATORU!" You barked at your older brother, making him wave you off.

"Calm down! I thought it would be a sort of change.. why are you so upset.. did you start your period or something" Gojo teased, making it quite hard to not hit him in front of everyone.

"Anyways! Yuji, put your hand in there and pick one" Gojo said ignoring your scrunched up face.

Yuji grabbed the box and stuck his hand inside, digging it around. He then felt confident and pulled out his hand. Opening the small piece of paper up...

"Baseball!?" Itadori shouted, making Gojo smile.

"Gah- Its supposed to be individual-" Before the old hag principle could finish Gojo ran off and shouted.

"Get Ready!"
---
Everyone was now dressed up in baseball jerseys, shoes, and hats. Oh boy did you look.. hot!

I mean of course everyone your team did. You looked over at Kyoto's team and saw that Noritoshi had got his wounds fixed up.

Dude looked like he was about to die... and he still playing ball?

Your white hair was up in a bun, so it wouldn't get in your way when hitting the ball.

You were by the gate as Miwa walked up on the base. Yuji was the catcher as, Maki was the pitcher.

Now before we get to into this... your dear author has a few words...

I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BASEBALL, SO BARE WITH ME!

Back to what was going on....