𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

YOU AND TOGE PARTED WAYS SO,

you could find the bitch you were looking for. Now we're starting off aggressive here. But you heard her talking about you. This was the perfect time to knock that bitch off her broom stick.

You were walking, looking up in the air for her. Humming to yourself, as you keep searching. The skies were blue and clear.

As you were still looking, two people caught your eye. One being Megumi and the other being Noritoshi. Smirking to yourself, you head over to the two.

Both of them had their weapons connected, trying to take down the other. They hadn't noticed you yet, as they were to focused on whether they were gonna kiss or not.

Grabbing Noritoshi's bow, they both turn towards you stunned.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Megumi asked, confused on why you weren't with Toge.

"Oh I'm just looking for Momo, but then I saw you two. Like what the hell.. are you fighting or about to make out?" You questioned, a brow raised up.

Megumi blushed as Noritoshi gritted his teeth.

"Give me my Bow back" Kamo said uninterested on what was going on. You frown as you put an arm around his shoulder.

"Loosen up Kamo! And plus... do you even deserve this?" You tilt your head, bringing his shoulder down.

Megumi just decided to walk off for now.

"Gojo, please get off of me" Kamo said as he moved your hand off his shoulder. You gasped as you punched the male, in his jaw.

"GOJO!?!? You know not to call me that..." You grit your teeth, as you Grab his collar. Pulling him down, face to face.

You pull Noritoshi into a rough kiss. Making one of his eyes open. You pull up a part of your eye mask, exposing an eye to the boy. The both you looking at each other.

Noritoshi couldn't deny, he missed your touch. You guys had only broken up a few months ago, due to school and you being away all the time.

Noritoshi licked your lips for entrance, which you gave. His tongue exploring your mouth, until your bit his lip. Oh how everyone watching the cameras right now.. was in pure shock.

Pulling away, you both pant for air. As you looked back up at Noritoshi, he had his bow in his hand. That slick fucker...

"I'll see soon.. yeah?" You ask as you start walking off. A hum of agreement left his lips, as his face was tinted pink.

You walk off, going back to what you were originally doing.
--
" I thought this was a fighting competition!" Utahime yelled as she scrunched her face up. Gojo laughed at her.

"I knew that connection was still there. Didn't you see them this morning?" Gojo asked, already knowing how you are with boys.

"Tsk.. damn kids" Mei Mei, said to herself.
---
A broomstick had went flying past you, above the air. You start running to catch up with the broomstick.

Throwing up your Gunsen, making it cut the broom in half. Smirking to yourself, you decide to be a good person.

You catch the falling blonde, making her frown.

"You broke my broom!" She yells, not even thanking you for her saving her.

Still in your hold, you put your arm around her chest. Putting your Gunsen at her neck, making her gasp.

"Cant even get a thank you? God Momo, your annoying" You stated, while Momo tried to get out of your hold.

"No dumbass, now let go of me!" Momo said as she elbowed your stomach. You had limitless off since you started the competition, to make it fair.

Grunting at the pain she brought from her boney ass elbow. She was able to be freed from your grasp.

Picking up a half of her broom stick, she stepped closer to you. You towered over her, making her look up at you.

"I thought you would be nicer to the women here Y/N. Don't you know what it's like to be treated unfairly just because your a female." Momo chatted, spitting stuff that didn't matter right now.

"Shut the fuck up, see that's wrong with you. You bring that shit up every time you see a girl. That's why your ass gets folded every time."

Before Momo could even process what you said fully, you grab her arm. Swinging her over your shoulder, into the ground.

Her face planted into the bright green grass, whimpering at the pain.

Grabbing her hair, you lift her head up-turning it towards you. Pulling out your phone, you smile as you take a picture of you two.

Dropping her head again, you walk off.

Gojo was clapping and ecstatic about the whole fight. While Utahime huffed as, she frowned at the camera.
----
You were now silently walking behind Miwa, as she was looking around for someone. Oh how you wanted laugh... but you had to keep it in.

Miwa felt something off, so she turned around.. to be met with nothing?!?

You had teleported in front of her, which was something you rarely did. Deciding to toy with her a bit.

You grab her hand, making her shriek, turning around to face you. A mischievous smile was planted on your face.

Oh how you were going to demolish wall these hoes.

"Calm down.. why are you so scared? Am I scary?" You start throwing questions at the poor blue haired girl.

"Uh- no of course not! It's just.. I didn't see you in front of me." She stated, a bit confused.

"Hey Miwa! Can I show you something~" A seductive tone came out your mouth. A blush went over Miwa's cheeks.

She nodded as she waited. You step back a bit, as you start spinning. Miwa was quite confused on what you were doing.

"What are you doi-" Before Miwa could finish, a flash of pain went of her.

SLAP!

You had used cursed energy, as you slapped the girl. Making her going into a state of shock. In about ten seconds, she hit the ground. Passing out.

"Two down!" You say to yourself, as you run off.
---
"Is that Allowed!?!?" The principle of Kyoto asked, opening his eyes.

"Of course it is! She can recover from that." Gojo waved his hand at the old man. Mei Mei, had a small smirk on her face.

"Already two out. Just from Y/N..." Utahime mumbled, gritting her teeth.

"What can I say.. she's a Gojo after all"

A/N

The things I would do for a Y/N.. The way next chapter is gonna be messy. Toudou and Y/N... fighting

Anywho-

I always say this but... THANK YOU FOR 25K since the book is literally almost there.

ALSO, thank you all who follow me!

Bye luvs <3