𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙎𝙊𝙉!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

THE THREE OF YOU MADE YOUR,

way over to the small stairs that led down to the open area. The sunset making its way down, as you and Junpei sat next to each other. While Itadori was standing up messing with his phone.

"I wonder what's going on" Itadori said to himself, making you quirk a brow.

"What happened?" You ask, while your fingers trailed up Junpei's arm. Junpei looked closely at Itadori, taking in his uniform.

Seeing a swirly gold button, get a memory of what Mahito had mentioned.

"If you meet a student wearing this button with a swirl, you should be friendly to them... because their Jujutsu Sorcerers "

Junpei thought about how you would wear the same outfit and button. Currently you had in casual clothes but he recalls seeing it multiple times.

'But the jujutsu sorcerers are Mahito's enemies, right?' Junpei thought to himself, a bit worried. Before he could think anymore he got interrupted.

"AAGH- Forget it! I'm just going to ask!" Itadori yelled, raising his hands up. Making both you and Junpei jump up.

Itadori ran back over to the both of you, grabbing the small cursed spirit off your shoulder.

"At the movie theater, did you see a creepy thing like this, maybe?" Itadori asked, shaking the cursed spirit.

"No, I didn't" Junpei said truthfully. Making you even more confused. Usually you could feel a curse's presence but you couldn't yesterday.

"Well, I've got nothing to ask, then!" Itadori grinned.

"Huh? That's it?" Junpei gasped. You were staying quiet this whole time.

"But could you still wait until my... I guess you could say he's like my boss... shows up?" Itadori asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"Oh uh- sure I guess" Junpei agreed. Itadori then had asked a question.

"What movie were you guys watching?" Thinking it was gonna be so cheesy romance movie or something.

"Human earthworm 3" You chimed in, making Itadori gasp.

"I got hit so many times over that" Itadori said, making the both of you confused. Who the hell was hitting him over a movie.

While Junpei and Itadori were talking you heard footsteps from up above. Making you turn your head up, not expecting to see this person.

Geto Suguru

Someone you haven't seen since you were a small child. Gojo's old best friend and classmate. He noticed you staring at him, as you get up to go chase him. He quickly ran off.