𝘼 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

BEING THE DRAMATIC PERSON YOU,

were. You stayed in the hospital for a week.. but your favorite and only doctor was taking great care of your face!

The one and only Ieiri Shoko! When you had first came in, she was in complete shock... let's go back to that night..

"Hey Gojo, why are you h-" Before Ieiri could finish, she seen the two teenagers.

"Oh my gosh! Come on you two.. what happened Y/N... Yuji?" Shoko asked, sitting the two of you down on two different beds.

She quickly grabbed her stuff, while Satoru sat on the couch.

"Well um..." Yuji started explaining everything, as he tried to say it wasn't completely his fault.

Gojo had a large look of anger... and disappointment. Anger towards Yuji and Sukuna, and just pure disappointment towards you.

Shoko started with Yuji since his jaw was broken...

Wrapping his head up tightly with white bandages, she sanitizes his small cuts and then moved into you.

Shoko looks at your eye, and starts cleaning it up.

"Your going to have to wear this eye patch, for about a month." Shoko stated as she put the cotton eye patch over your eye.

"Thank you Shoko..." You mumble as you can feel the glare from Satoru.

"Yuji... can we have a talk? Outside?" Satoru asked, standing up from the couch.

Yuji gulped as he nodded his head in agreement. Getting up and quickly following Satoru.

Let's just say.... Yuji got scolded... a lot. Probably messing up his chances of the future marriage between you and him.

Well at least that's what he thought in his head.

Coming back to reality, you lift up from the bed. Yuji was on the other bed beside you as well.

Since your absence worried sone, Satoru had explained to them what happened. And oh boy... were a few not too happy with Yuji and Sukuna.

"Good Morning, sleepy heads!" Shoko greeted as she came in the room, lifting up the blinds. A bright smile on her face, as she grabbed her clipboard.

"You and Yuji are free to leave, as of now! But please... don't come see me to often, I don't want you getting hurt" Shoko checked off something and then put the clipboard down.

Going closer towards Yuji, she takes off his bandages. And makes sure everything looks right.

"You sure do heal fast Yuji" She mentions, as he looks at the perfectly looking jaw.