𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 3 (100𝙆 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

BEFORE I CAN SAY ANYTHING,

I just wanna say. THANK YOU ALL FOR 100K! Now I'm currently writing this before I actually hit it but... it's fine!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

This has nothing to do with the plot... of the book. I just wanted to write about Toji...

Now on to the stroll!
-----
Y/N was walking alongside of Megumi as they roamed the streets of Tokyo. It was nice and peaceful.

"Megumi, you know.. we've been together for years now! Why haven't you proposed!??" You spat, making the younger sweat-drop

"I- well uh... it doesn't mean I don't love you!" Megumi tried to reassure as he put a hand on your lower back.

"And plus... what's the hurry?!? You just turned eighteen.. I'm only seventeen" Megumi asked making you frown.

"Megumi don't ask such stupid questions. Here hold my bags" Megumi sighed as he held onto the four bags.

The two of you then continued about your day. As the sun was now setting. Megumi thought about how you brought up the proposing thing..

He actually had your soon to be ring in his pocket.

Satoru, Itadori, and Kugisaki had help him plan it all out.

1. Take you out for the whole day

2.Get food at some fancy restaurant

3. Propose when your about to leave

4. Success!

Well.. hopefully!

You guys were now sitting down in the restaurant, as you looked around the room.

"Wow Megumi~ it's really nice in here! How did you find this place?" You ask as you hold the boy's hand.

"Uh well- I just pulled a few strings" Megumi stayed, a blush on his face. His thumb ran over your hand.

"You're so sweet Megumi" you coo, as you lean over the table a bit, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Okay~ I'll be your waiter for today" A buff, tall male said. A apron wrapped around his waist.

His chest protruding profusely.

You eyed him up and down, your nose feeling as if it could bleed any second now. A scar was on his lip, his hair black.

You look at his name tag.

"Toji... " you muttered out. Making him turn to face you..

"Oh shit.. d-did it get hot in here?!?" You question as you fan yourself with your hands.