𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚?

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

Y/N AND MEGUMI WALKED ALONG,

side by side. Hand in hand, as they walked into the subway. They both sat down next to each other, conversing. Megumi had stated where they were going, right after they left the dorms.

"I bet I'll beat you in every game" Y/N cockily said, making Megumi shake his head in disapproval.

"And... if I win in every game, what's in it for me?" Megumi asked, a hint of lust in his voice.

"I don't know... a blowjob in the bathrooms" You whisper in his ears, making the younger blush.

Before Megumi could even try and respond back, an older woman sat in front of you.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but... you guys look like a splendid couple!" She chimed in, a huge smile on her face.

An embarrassed look came onto Megumi's face as you just smiled. Wrapping an arm around his shoulders you pull him closer.

"Yeah! We've been going on for about three months!" You... lie to the older woman. You couldn't just let her down like that. She seemed to nice.

"Well I do hope you guys last for a while! Please, have a nice day!" She then dismissed herself, as she walked back to where she was originally sitting.

"Dating.... why'd you lie?" Megumi mumbled, making you sigh.

"Well when you don't want to let anyone down, sometimes you have a to lie. And what... do you not think we would be a good couple?"

"I- I don't know" Megumi put his hands in his pockets, as he was a bit nervous now.

"You've said it yourself before... remember like eight years ago. You said yourself that you were going to 'marry Y/N when I turn eighteen'" You quote, making Megumi gasp slightly.

"Hey! I was joking about that..." Megumi tried to explain, making you laugh.

"I don't think you still are..."
--------

The two teens were now in the arcade, looking at all the games. That was until you saw air hockey... which was one of your favorites to play with Satoru.

"Come on over here!" You call out to Megumi, as you had ran off. Megumi followed you, and the two of started playing.

Of course you weren't going to go easy on him, which ended up making you win... three rounds.

Then the two of you went over to a random shooting game. Inserting the two tokens, into the hole.

"Ah this ones only a single player.." you state, looking back at Megumi-who was currently behind you. Megumi knew this was his chance!

"It's okay, I'll just help you... okay?" Megumi pushed his body up against you, putting his hands on top of yours.

The two of you held the fake gun together, as the game started. Every time the gun would vibrate from the shooting, Megumi would slightly rub against you.