𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝙏𝙄𝘿𝘿𝙔 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

KYOTO'S SECOND YEARS WERE,

arriving soon. And Y/N was NOT happy about it. She was currently walking with Maki and venting about how she hated the two. Maki could only listen and nod her head.

"Mai is such an asshole.. with her stupid wimp of a pistol" You ranted, as you moved your hands around.

"Don't even get me started on Toudou. 'A tall woman with a BIG ASS!' And watch he's going to say the same shit again this year!" You commented, Maki sighed.

"Almost everyone in that school is... arrogant to say the least" Maki spoke.

"Hey I'll be back, they should be arriving now so.. make sure no one gets hurt huh?" Maki continued, heading off in a different direction.

You hummed in response as you waved your hand.

'I'm kicking both of their asses' You thought to yourself.
---
Walking towards the entrance you hear the two voices of people you disliked. And also the two first years. Not showing yourself yet you stand behind the wall and peak and your head a bit.

Listening in on what's going on.

"Your classmate died right? Aren't you feeling better now that he's dead?" Mai questioned, teasing Megumi and Nobara.

Gritting your teeth you listen to for a bit more, interested in this conversation.

"Fushigoru was it?" Toudou questioned, with his loud ass voice. Fushigoru nodded as confirmation.

"WHAT KIND OF WOMAN IS YOUR TYPE?!!" Toudou shouted, confusing both Nobara and Megumi.

Slapping your forehead, you groan at that. Of course he was going to say that.

"By the way.. my type is a tall woman with a big ass!" Toudou announced proudly, getting into a... fighting stance!?!?

Now he was going on and on about how people with boring taste in woman are boring themselves.

'What the fuck does that even mean... date the same woman or some shit??' You thought to yourself, completely forgetting about the others.

"I don't have a particular preference" Megumi stated, making you swoon over the male.

"As long as she has unshakable character, I won't ask for more" He continued, not satisfying Toudou.

"Your boring, Fushigoru" Toudou said, running up and wrapping his buff ass arm around Megumi.

Throwing him all the way over where you were at. Making you snap out of thought your eyes went wide.

"I know damn well Toudou didn't just hurt MY Megumi" you mumble to yourself, about to head over there.