𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙊𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙖𝙜 𝘼 𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

MEGUMI SAT IN HIS BED THINKING,

the boy was currently thinking about... you! He was pondering on why you weren't home yet. Did you get hurt? Usually you would've messaged someone that you were going to be gone for the night.

Megumi was quite worried.... and a bit jealous. He knows you've been messing around with a few people. But for some reason you haven't gave him a chance?

He was also getting quite.... sexually frustrated. Meanwhile, Itadori felt the same way. But he was a bit more calm about it.

All of a sudden Satoru bursts through Megumi's door. Scaring the poor boy from his thoughts.

"GAh- What are you doing in here!?!?" Megumi yelled, making Gojo laugh.

"Ahahah! Because I could hear you talking to yourself. But I've been wanting to chat with you!" Gojo informed, coming closer to the male. Pulling him up by his arm, leading him out of the room.

"Gojo-sensei where are you taking me!?" Megumi groaned as he was pulled all the way down to the... basement with Gojo.

Gojo sat down on the couch, a leg crossed on the other. Megumi decided to sit down, and look around at the basement.

"Okay! So I know you have a secret~" Satoru whispered the last part, moving his fingers together.

"..... what?" Fushigoru titled his head, wondering what secret he even had to hide.

Gojo leaned in and whispered in the boys ear, a cocky smirk on his face.

"You my dear Megumi.... like my sister~!" The sudden statement made Megumi choke on air. Making Gojo have to hit his back.

"Hey! Don't go dying on me now!"

"How do.... how do you know I like Y/N?!?" Megumi questioned, making Gojo laugh at the stupid question.

"AHAHAHAHAH! You make it so obvious! I've been knowing for years now. But I can help you achieve what your hoping for!"

Fushigoru had a obvious blush on his face as he was quite embarrassed. Was he really about to get help from your brother... on how to make you.. his?

"But wait a second! We have a special guest here!" All of a sudden, Yuji pops out from behind a... book shelf.

"ACK- How long were you there for!? Gojo... what is this all about?" Megumi frowned, not liking any parts of this.

"Well... seems like you both take interest in Y/N. So I'll both teach you how to ask a girl on a date"

Megumi sweat dropped at that. Yuji had liked you too? That made his chances even lower now.

"Have you ever had any girlfriends Gojo-sensei?" Yuji asked a bright smile on his face.

"Of course I've had girlfriends! But it never worked out" Now both Itadori and Megumi were freaking out.