𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

EVERYONE DECIDED TO JOIN IN,

for training. Since it was an even number, everyone got a partner! Maki and Nobara were together, while Megumi and Panda were together.

Toge and Yuta... were together, while lastly!

You and Yuji were partners. Everyone got ready in their positions. Pulling out your phone, you set a timer for twenty minutes.

"ALRIGHT, TIME STARTS NOW!" You yelled out, making everyone nod their heads.

Turning back to Itadori, he had a bright smile across his face. All of a sudden, he ends up behind you.

Itadori grabbed your arm, pulling you close to his body.

"Wow Itadori... I knew you were a fast runner but... not that fast" You say a bit discouraged, making Yuji's ego go a bit high.

"Well I mean, I only learn from the best!" Yuji replied, not paying attention to your movements.

Drop kicking Yuji, he looses his balance causing him to fall on the floor. A smirk comes onto your face as you look down at him.

"But I'm faster! Don't underestimate me Yuji. I just don't give my all most of the time" Honestly speaking, you grab Yuji's uniform collar.

Pulling him back up... you lift him off the ground, making him look down at you.

"I think we should make a safeword this time." Itadori blushed slightly as he turned his head.

"What... I don't think that's for-" Before Yuji could finish his sentance, he was brutally punched to the ground.

"ACK-"

"Come on YUJI! Are you too scared to fight me!?" You tease, walking over to him. Yuji looked up at you once again.

Sighing to himself, he gets back up. He wasn't going to let you win this easy!

"Haah.... Safeword is f/c... okay?" Itadori cockily said, making you laugh.

"F/C it is, now come on.. hit m-" A powerful punch to the face interrupted you. Itadori had punched you....

'Oh how this is going to be fun!' Thinking to yourself, Yuji throws another punch at you. Stopping the punch by your dominant hand, you twist his arm.

Yuji groaned in pain, as you kick his side. Before you could land another kick, Yuji grabbed your foot that was in mid air.

Yuji threw your body as if... it was nothing. Your back landed onto a rough tree. Basically knocking the wind out of you.

Getting up, you stretch your whole body. Loosing up a few sore bones...

Pulling out your regular Gunsen, you throw it straight towards Itadori.