𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

MAKING YOUR WAY DOWN,

to Nanami's job. You were a bit... too excited. But you haven't seen Nanami in forever! Let's not forget the crush you still have on the blonde.

Only about ten minutes away, you hurry along the busy streets. Seeing the tall building in front of you, a smile comes onto your face.

Something about Nanami just made you.. Smile!

All of a sudden, the six foot man walks out the building. Fixing his tie and his hair, he comes over and greets you.

"I'm surprised your on time Y/N." Nanami teased your late timing. Rolling your eyes, you wrap your arms around his arm.

"Only for you Nanami! Now, what did you call me over here for~" Whispering the last part, Nanami's eyes widen.

Placing one of his big hands on your forehead, he pushes you back.

"Y/N I thought we went over this... I'm ten years older than you." Nanami explained, making you scoff.

"Tch, as if age matters now in days! Give me a shot old man" Nanami sweat-dropped at your words, slightly wishing he never asked you to come over.

"Anyways let's just go..." Nanami mumbled, walking without you.

Catching up with Nanami you start asking more questions.

"Wait! Haaah.. Where are we going!??" You pant out, trying to catch up to the man.

"To get you a new phone. I heard about it breaking" Nanami replied making you go crazy.

"Nanami... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" You yell, making a few turn heads. Nanami put his hands in his pockets, a bit embarrassed.

"Yes... Y/N, I love you too" Nanami replied, more in a fatherly tone.

Hearing those words...

Was enough for you to die happy!
------
"Wait! We should get matching phone cases" You inform, making Nanami laugh a bit.

The both of you were now inside the mall, getting you your new phone.

"Why would I want to match with a seventeen year old?" Nanami questioned, making your heart hurt.

Without saying a word, you pick up two f/c phone cases. Placing them down for the cashier, with your new phone.

The cashier scanned the two items, slightly checking Nanami out. Who the hell did she think she was?