𝘾𝙖𝙩 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚?

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

YOUR HIPS WERE SWAYING LEFT,

and right as you walked. Your confidence was through the roof, as you had already token down two competitors. You didn't have any more targets, but you wanted to help out Itadori.

As you were walking, you notice Mai and Maki. The two were having a whole sibling rivalry, which you decided to stay out of for now.

You didn't have the time to be bothered with someone's family issues, as you had your own.

But....

You decided to watch, to see who wins. You climbed up a tree, and sat down. This was probably going to be the most exciting fight you've ever seen.

Maki started running around, dodging all of Mai's bullets. You couldn't hear them from how high you were.

"Beat her ass Maki!" You silently shout, clapping your hands. A few moments later, Mai had shot her final shot, which Maki didn't know of.

Your eyes widen, looking down interested. Maki stated at the bullet coming towards her, pulling her hand out.

Grabbing the bullet as if it was nothing. Mai was stunned, and so were you. Maki then finished the job, hitting Mai on her shoulder with her cursed object.

Then Maki had the nerve to turn around and leave. (If someone doesn't claim Maki, I will!)

Mai laid on the floor, defeated-looking up at the sky. Deciding to be the nice person you are, you jump down off the tree.

Mai lifted her head up, a frown coming into her face as she realizes it's you. You walk up to her, and offer your hand.

Scoffing, she pushes your hand out the way. Standing up on her own, your jaw had dropped. The nerve of some people..

Being petty, you swoop her ankles-making her fall back onto the floor. A evil smile came onto your face, as you looked down at her.

"Watch your step.." You tease, the upset girl. She gritted her teeth, looking up at you.

"Fuck you" She spat, trying to get you to go away. You tilt your head, as you fall on top of her. Mai's head was in between your arms, looking up at you.

"What time?" You tease once more, getting closer to the flushed girl. She gridded as she tried to push you up.

"Cat got your tongue Mai? You used to talk a whole lot.. what happened?" You question, standing up, pulling her up with you.

"Shut up Y/N.." Mai mumbled, pushing past you, walking away. A smirk was planted on your face, as you ran past her. Looking for the double D bitch.
---
Seeing the two boys you just wanted to see. They looked like they were.. getting along!?!?
But then again, Itadori just punched the shit out of Toudou..