𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙩 𝙊𝙣

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

IT WAS A WEEK LATER AFTER YOUR,

date with Megumi. Everything was pretty normal throughout the rest of the week. Today was quite the busy day for everyone though. Everyone was able to get their own mission, including you!

Everyone got their own call from the higher ups to get to their mission. But... your's was a bit of a shock.

RING!

RING!

Answering the phone, without looking at who's calling you hear the man's voice.

"Good afternoon Y/N! I'm guessing your alone right now since everyone got their mission already. But I'm here to give you yours now!" He explained, with excitement in his voice.

"What is it this time Izumi?" You knew a few of the higher up's personally, and there was only one you liked, as a friend of course

That would be Izumi... but we'll get into that later!

"They want you to go and visit the Zenin Clan, they want you to met a man named Naoya Zenin." Izumi said through the phone, as he leaned back in his chair.

"I think I've heard of him from Maki, she had said that he was misogynistic" Izumi laughed slightly, at the comment.

"He probably likes getting pegged, maybe that's why." Izumi joked, making a laugh come from your mouth.

"Aren't you on the job, do you just say all this out loud by your boss?"

"Maybe he liked getting peg- oh shit..." Izumi's boss overhead the whole conversation, a frown on his face.

"I gotta go but uh- get over there now!" Izumi then quickly hung up. Rolling your eyes, you get up and put a jacket on over your sports bra.

Heading outside, you think about how far the Zenin clan is. Did you really want to ride the subway there....
-------

"You know Ijichi, you really come in handy!" You cheer, giving a warm smile to the older male. Ijichi sighed as he started driving. You had interrupted his peace and quiet.

Today was his day off... and here he was. Driving a teenage girl around.

Ijichi quickly drove so he could get you where you needed to go. Making it in records time! In just ten minutes, you were just pulling up!

Getting out of the car and thanking, Ijichi you head off inside. Greeted by multiple women and men.

"Where is Zenin Naoya?" You ask, a random woman, making her point outside in the back. Thanking her you leave out, and go to the back.

Naoya was currently yelling at some woman for not doing the correct thing.

"Your not very smart are you? Just like a woman" Naoya spat, looking down at the woman. A frown came onto your face.