𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙂𝙤 𝙏𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝, 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

SATORU HAD MADE EVERYONE,

get up extra early. He needed everyone in the van he rented, before nine in the morning. It was around 8:40 and everyone was still asleep...

"HEY! EVERYONE WAKE UP!!" Satoru yelled, knocking on all of their doors. Except.. he didn't knock on yours.

One by one, everyone got up-groaning.

"I didn't know we were going today" Itadori said as he came out his room, putting his shirt on.

"Tch.. aren't you happy" Sukuna appeared on Yuji's cheek.

"Ah ah ah! I don't want to hear your voice" Gojo chimes in, shushing the curse.

"Shut the hell up, and go wake up your sister" Sukuna replied back, making Gojo tilt his head in confusion.

"She's not going... do you want her to come~?" Gojo asked, leaning towards Itadori.

Sukuna's mouth then quickly went away, done with the conversation.

"Wait are you really serious about Y/N not coming?" Maki asked, making Gojo nod.

"Why would I lie! Now everyone, go outside to the van!" Satoru yelled as he shooed everyone out. Quickly texting Nanami, to see if he would stills be attending.

"She's probably in the car or something" Panda joked, making Toge and Maki laugh.

"Or what if, she's already at the beach!" Nobara also joked, making Itadori laugh.

Megumi was still half asleep, slowly walking behind everyone.

Everyone had got into the van, and got settled. You were in the trunk, which was behind the two seats.

You had awoken around five in the morning just for this! Everyone should be grateful your even tagging along.

Satoru then got in the drivers seat, putting in his seatbelt.

"Alright, first we're going to be making a trip to pick up Nanami, and then to the beach!" Satoru informed, while turning on the radio.

Satoru then started driving down the roads.

"Gojo-sensei what is this!?? Country music!??" Nobara called out, pulling out her phone.

Turning the radio off, Nobara reached over and put the aux cord in.

Looking through her playlist, she looked around at everyone.

"Nicki Minaj?" She asked, making everyone agree.

Nobara turned on 'FEELING MYSELF'

Both her and Maki started singing along.

"WORLD STOP!" Itadori yelled out.