𝘽𝙮𝙚-𝘽𝙮𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

CURRENTLY GOJO HAD WENT TO GO,

check up on Itadori. He had made the boy watch countless of movies, trying to help the boys cursed energy. Itadori hadn't noticed his presence as he was watching the movie to intensely.

"Yuji!" Gojo called out, scaring the pink haired boy. Yuji turned around a bit confused on why Gojo was here.

Gojo-Sensei?... You need something?" Itadori questioned, looking up at Gojo. Gojo thought to himself for a moment before speaking.

"We're heading out Yuji... it's an extracurricular lesson. I'm going to teach you about the pinnacle of jujutsu battles, Domain Expansion" Gojo explained, as Itadori nodded, hopping off the couch.
---
Meanwhile back over at Jujutsu Tech....

"Wait! We should ask them like this." You said as you stood up and starting waving your hands around. Shouting out words.

"Hey First years! You should participate in the Kyoto's Sister School Exchange Event!!!" You shouted, making Maki hit the back of your head.

"If you keep yelling like that their gonna leave the whole school!" Panda barked, a frown on his face.

"Wahh- That was so good you idiots! Just because you have no excitement! I expected better from you PANDA!" You Yell, glaring at the Panda in front of you.

"It should go like this. Nobara.. Megumi.. We think you two should join the Kyoto-" Before Panda could finish, he was hit by one of your Gunsen's...

But! You had two so... and one had no cursed energy running through it at all... Or sharp knives at the ends.. Call Panda lucky I guess.

"What if that was the real ONE!" He screamed being overly dramatic, clutching his chest.

"Bye-Bye Panda then" You deadpanned, making Panda sweat-drop. Maki couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Why haven't the higher ups contacted you yet!?? You need to leave again" Panda joked as he had a frown on his face.

You furrowed your eyebrows holding a fist up to the animal.

"You know what you animal! Why don't you go back to your cage." You teased, making Panda sulk.

"Oh- Oh alright! I'm just kidding you big bear!" You 'apologize' hugging him. He sighed as he gave a small hug back already forgiving you.

Maki and Toge's eyes widened at the bipolar-ish sight.

"Okay so! I'm using my lines to ask the two right?" You ask, standing proudly-a smug smirk on your face.

"No" Panda said, snickering to himself. Maki agreed with Panda, nodding her head. Defeated you fall to the ground, well almost.

You were coming down face first but before you fell Toge had caught you. Knight and shining armor huh.

"Ara~ Ara~... Oh thank you my King! Finally someone I can depend on to be by my side." You said as you put on a hand on his head, ruffling his hair.

A blush appeared on Toge's face but due to his mask, no one could tell.

"Salmon" Toge agreed as he leaned up, letting you go. Already secretly missing your touch.

"And now.. to the First years!"
---
"Since I'm really cool, way cooler than Gojo! I think you both should participate in the Exchange Event." You say with a warm smile, quite innocently.

Megumi and Nobara nodded as they thought about it.

"Oh and... SO I CAN KICK ALL OF THEIR ASSES! ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE STUPID, I WANNA RIP THEM TO SHREDS"

You vent to the youngers, pure anger in your eyes. Oh how you needed to let that out to somebody. Both Megumi and Nobara were so confused and worried.

It seemed like you were about to pop vain.

Nobara quickly fanned you as you took deep breaths in.

"Anyways... are you two in or not?" Maki questioned, fixing her glasses.

"What would I look like to turn it down. Especially for Y/N! WERE CRUSHING THEM TOGETHER!" Kugisaki yelled, gritting her teeth.

Smirking to yourself as you looked at what you have produced. Oh when Gojo gets back, he's in for a treat.

"And what about you Megumi?" You question the boy, getting up close to his face, bopping his nose.

A red tint was coming into his cheeks as he turned away.

"Yes... I'll participate" he said as he faked coughed, covering his mouth.

"Well then we're going to have to do lots more of training. We're going against good sorcerers" Panda chimed in, spreading his words of knowledge.

"Pffft- I could kick all of their asses right now... but for the sake of you guys. Sure!" You cockily said, making Panda hit your head.

"Gah- stupid panda... from now on while Gojo is away. I'll be your new Gojo-sensei" You mumbled the first part, wanting to flick off the bear.

"Bonito Flakes" Toge disagreed, shaking his head.

"Hey! I may not act like one but I AM a special grade SORCERER! So kiss my ass Toge." You mumbles the last part,

Toge smirked to himself as he looked down at your plump butt.

"Salmon" he whispered, causing you and panda to hear.

"I- feeling bold today toge?" You question, making your way to the kitchen.

Panda shivered at what he just heard. Hoping to never hear something like that again.

"Bonito Flakes" Toge disagreed as he sat down on the couch.

Rolling your eyes, you look around kitchen. That's when you came up with the best thing you could think of.

Going up to Megumi, you wrap an arm around his shoulder.

"So Megumi you know how your still my little servant right?" You ask while pulling on his cheeks.

He frowned and grabbed your hand, while only humming in agreement.

Leaning up a bit, you whisper in his ear. Making him turn a cherry red at the close proximity.

"Tomorrow as my little servant, your going to be wearing a maid dress" You pull back from his ear with the most seductive look on your face.

Megumi's jaw dropped at what you had said, his brain going in different directions. All Megumi had was a blank stare.

"Uh oh... Megumi! Guys I think... I broke Megumi..."

Panda and Toge sweat-dropped and Maki found it a bit amusing. And well Nobara..

Nobara was laughing her ass off.

A/N
Good morning/noon/night! I was writing this last night soooo if it's a little wonky... That's why.

But this was kinda filler... Next chapter be though.

Also Megumi in a maid dress??? I'm thinking about it

UM AND WE HIT 2K READS.. PLS

Thank you all so much <333