𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙐𝙥 𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

A FEW HOURS LATER, YOU HEARD,

the bad news about Nagi. Making you in complete shock, and confusion. Why did it have to be right when you left? Currently you were with Itadori and Nanami talking.

"Are you saying I'd get in the way Nanami?" Itadori questioned, the blonde male.

"Your injured aren't you?" Itadori asked another question. You looked at Nanami, but not in a usually happy mood..

"Next time, take me with you" Nanami stated, putting his head down. You frowned as you were thinking about Nagi.

"Why? Because I'm a child" Itadori asked making you look up at him.

"I don't want any of that" Itadori stated, frowning at Nanami.

"You cant.. as you already know, this patchwork cursed spirit issues transfigured people" Nanami said in a cold tone.

"There are some people who are beyond saving." He coldly stated, making you remember the first time he told you that.

It was when you were on a mission, one of your very firsts ones when you first started. There was this girl, in the hands of a cursed spirit. Not even in a blink of a eye, was she already dead.

Something you regretted the most, was not saving someone. You used to be like Itadori, wanting to save everyone. But that's just not how it works, and you learned that on your own.

"If you continue this work, there will come a time when you're forced to kill a person yourself" Nanami tried to convince Yuji but it wasn't working to well.

"I still wouldn't want to kill them.. and that scares me. Being a child is not a sin" Itadori looked down at the ground, on the verge of crying.

"I would like to ask you to continue monitoring Yoshino Junpei" Nanami said to the both you, as he started walking off.
---
Junpei had put on his mother's black jacket. Going to his high-school, as Mahito had asked him who could've killed his mother.

While Mahito and Geto were having a conversation on the roof top, as Mahito casted down the barrier.

"Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness" Mahito said as he raised a hand up, making a dark barrier around the whole school.

"What are the veils effects?" Geto asked as his hands were in his pockets, looking at the dark sky.

"They cannot escape from inside." Mahito imformed, a smirk coming onto his face.

It's an unannounced veil in a residential area. The windows will report it right away" Geto mentioned.

After a bit more of talking about Sukuna and his fingers, Geto was ready to leave.