𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 1 (10𝙠 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER,

Juju Stroll for this book! Since these past few chapters have been 'angsty' here I am giving you some... laughs hopefully.

This contains pure slander to all your favorites, so be prepared! Also.. probably like one youtube reference..

Lastly... this has literally nothing to do with the plot....
---
The first and second years crowded around the couch, with Gojo tagging along. You were sitting next to Gojo himself.

Everyone was preparing for the slander that was to come. See you had a great idea, to talk about everyone for fun! A way to get closer.. yeah.

Gojo decided that it would be battles, with Toge and Panda first.

The two sat in front of each other, as everyone looked at them. Panda had started first.

"Toge you cant even win! What are you gonna do.. speak ingredients." Panda teased, making everyone 'ooh'.

Toge nodded his head as it was his turn to go.

"Salmon salmon, tuna Mayo... Salmon roe" Toge spat, making everyone slap their mouths. Translation to what Toge had said...

"Panda where's your parents at? Exactly... your dad is the principal"

"Toge gets one point! Moving on to the next round..." Gojo exclaimed, marking it down on a whiteboard.

Next up was, Itadori and Nobara!

The two sat where Toge and Panda once were.. did I mention Panda was still in shock.

"Nobara go ahead" Gojo stated, ready for whats to come.

"Itadori... the fuck are those shoes your wearing. Deku 3000's limited edition?" Nobara spat, laughing at her own joke. You started laughing, clutching your stomach.

"Not.. the... Deku 3000's!" You say in between laughs. Itadori's jaw dropped as he looked down at his shoes.

Maki, Toge, and Panda were also laughing as well. Megumi was just trying to contain his laughter.

Gojo was already teasing the male about his shoes.

"I don't know why your talking about my shoes when you got my grandpa's loafers on. And with your side bang that makes you look like you got two damn kids in the back of your nonexistent car" Itadori clapped back at Nobara, making her grit her teeth. Landing a smack to the back of the boys head.

"Itadori wilding... he didn't have to go that hard." Maki said, shaking her head.

"Salmon!" Toge agreed, but also clapping for Itadori.

"A point for Itadori... sorry Nobara" Gojo said, marking down the whiteboard.

"Alright Maki and Megumi!" Panda yelled, making the two sit down in front of everyone.

Before anyone could say anything, Maki had started.

"Megumi you get your ass beat every fight, but that's not new so... but I do have a question for you." Maki smirked, as she was ready to win this whole thing.

"What is it?" Megumi asked, worried about what she was going to say.

"Where's your dad at?" The moment she said that... it went completely silent. Until You bust out laughing, making Gojo join in.

Nobara cackled, hitting Panda's arm.

"No cause there ain't no coming back from that one. Automatic point for Maki.." Gojo declared, marking the point. Megumi had this awkward face on, as he just sat back down on the couch.

Patting his head, you gave him a thumbs up.

"Maybe next time Megumi..." you whisper to him, making him nod.

"Okay! The best of the best! Gojo VS Gojo!" Gojo yelled, throwing the board to Itadori. Gojo sat in front of everyone as you sat in front of him.

"Since I know I'm already going to win, why don't you go first Satoru" You tease, as a wide smirk comes into your face.

Gojo rolled his eyes and hummed. Panda, and Toge made a drumroll.

"Three!" Panda yelled.

"Two!" Itadori chimed in.

"Tuna Mayo!" Toge ended, giving a thumbs up.

"You cant cook, Your math scores are lower than Itadori's.. You can never be me! Oh and don't you got missing work you need to do?"

Gojo went off, one by one. Probably writing a whole list of things, the day before.

"At least I don't have a two inch forehead. The fuck is your forehead at. Then when you take the mask off.. your hairs down. Let's not forget that you can't stick to one woman.

Unfaithful Bitch" You Scoffed as you flipped him off, making him sulk.

"Says the one who cant stick to one boy, remember N-" Gojo clapped back, before you covered his mouth.

"We don't speak of him! Remember... Geto???" You ask, making Gojo falling back onto the floor.

"Two points for Y/N.. One point for Gojo-Sensei" Itadori wrote down, showing it to everyone.

Gojo's ego was severely damaged... he was NOT going to be playing anymore games with these ruthless kids.. even his own sister had the nerve to say things like that.

Sighing internally, Gojo closed his already covered eyes.

"Anyways Thank you for tuning in for the first ever Jujutsu Stroll!" Panda said.. to the nonexistent camera!

"Salmon salmon, Kelp.. salmon roe..!" Toge said, giving two thumbs up, with you behind him. Also smiling widely.

"A translation for Toge's beautiful words! He says.. Thank you for 10K on this book already! We're growing so fast!" You translated, for all of the sexy viewers.

"Juju Stroll!"
-----
EXTRA:

You were walking outside, until Megumi came up to you, stopping you in your tracks.

"Let me holla atcha real quick" Megumi said, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Why people keep going around saying you fuck my father and shit?" Megumi questioned, looking at you.

"You Toji Fushigoru son?" You questioned, thinking about how fine that man was. Megumi snapped at you.

"Yes I'm Toji Fushigoru's son!" You put your hands in your pockets.

"You talking about Toji with the fatass butt?" You questioned, cuffing your hands to make them look like ass cheeks.

"Yo, what is you playing with me" Megumi asked, hoping that you were just kidding.

"My fault.. OG" you say as you make an awkward smile, putting your hands up.

"No it ain't no my fault.. run your pockets" Megumi says, gripping on your shirt.

"For what...." You say in a shocked tone.

"You know what.. I'm ready to get Gojo-sensei on you." Megumi said, turning back to go get him.

Zero regrets though...

A/N

THANK YOU FOR 10K! I LOVE YOU ALL! Next update coming Tuesday! I hope this was sort of entertaining???

#megumihasdaddyissues

Anywho-

Bye luvs <3