𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙊!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

Y/N AND CHOSO MADE THEIR WAY

back to Jujutsu Tech. Everyone was pretty much asleep, as it was already quite late. Except one person of course. Satoru was standing in the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

He had a huge smirk on his face as he was talking to someone on the phone. Satoru didn't exactly see you or Choso, so he continued on with his conversation.

"You know I'm free anytime.. "

"do you miss me?"

"I still remember your face when I licked-"

"AHEM!" You interrupted your brother's conversation before you were traumatized. Satoru practically jumped out of his skin as he looked over at you.

He then jumped again when he saw Choso next to you.

"Hold on- I gotta go" Satoru hung up the phone and turned towards you two.

"Who's this?" Satoru asked as he pointed towards Choso, slightly hoping it wasn't a new boyfriend of yours.

"This is Choso.. he's half curse half human, but he wants to do good!" You explain, making Satoru tilt his head.

He took a good look at Choso, who stood completely frozen.

"I promise to do good, and help other people" Choso stated with a small smile as he looked at you, rather than Satoru.

"Fine.... But tomorrow we'll have to talk to Principal Yaga about this." Satoru said as he walked off.

Grabbing Choso's hand you lead him along to the dorms. Luckily there was one more empty dorm.

"This is where you'll hopefully be staying for a while. Tomorrow you'll meet the rest of them!" Choso nodded his head as you walked out of the door, slightly waving.

Choso waved back which soon faded away as you closed the door. Heading back to your own room.

Entering your room, you change your clothes and flop onto the bed.

A sigh left your lips, as you look up at the ceiling. Before you know it, your heavy close-soon falling asleep.
----------

Bright and early, both you and Choso were up in the living room. One by one, each student of Jujutsu Tech woke up. Each one now standing there shocked by the new face.

"Ah- Who's this Y/N!?" Itadori was the first to ask as he looked at Choso. Then Nobara decided to chime in.

"Yeah... is this a friend of yours?" Kugisaki asked with a smile on her face.

"This is Choso, he will hopefully be a new student here. He's half Curse.. half human. But! He wants to do good" You explain to everyone, making them nod.