𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙤 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝘼 𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝!?

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

TWO MONTHS HAD FINALLY PAST,

and it was time to start the last part of this arc! Your arc! While basically doing the normal things for the past month, you checked up on Mahito. Now while you were with Mahito... you saw a few things. You were able to talk to Choso more and get to know him, and to be honest... he seemed like a actual good person.

He didn't seem like he hated sorcerer's, he truly just missed his brothers. So now.. here you were. Walking up to the same beach as always. The three were playing soccer in the sand.

They all looked at idiots....

Choso had saw you walking up, so he stopped and waved at you. During these two months you develop a close friendship, he somehow... trusted you?

But it could also be that he just found you cute.

"You two look stupid" You state as you look at both Mahito and Geto. Mahito had frowned while Geto just rolled his eyes.

Mahito had apologized many times after the incident.... On his hands and knees begging for you to forgive him.

"Choso was just playing... why isn't he stupid?" Mahito asked as he grabbed your arm, laying his head on top of your shoulder.

"Because... he's not as dumb as the two of you. Anyways- I came for Choso, so go back to what you were doing" You shoo them both away. Choso then followed you, to the two chairs that laid on the beach.

"Choso... I wanted to talk to you about something.. important" You explain, as you lean in to whisper to the male's ear.

"I know you would rather do good, so why don't you join me... become a sorcerer?" You whisper in the male's ear, making his breath hitch in his throat.

Was this some kind of joke? Were you toying with him?

"How do I know your telling the truth?" Choso asked as he looked at your covered eyes.

"Because... I've seen someone end up on the wrong side.. I ended up being too late to save him. I don't want that happening with you, or any other person"

Choso lightly smiled at your statement. He knew what kind of person you were, he just wanted you to talk more.

"I don't think they're going to be willing to let me go" Choso sighed as he looked at the two still playing soccer.

"That's why we're not telling them! Now come on!" You whisper yell as you grab Choso's hand, pulling him up from the chair.

Before he could oppose, you start running-dragging him along.

"HEY! Where are you guys GOING!?" Mahito yelled as he tried catching up. A great idea popped up into your brain.

You teleported you and Choso away from the entire beach. Now the two of you were currently in some random alleyway.

Choso looked at you with his eyebrows raised.

"What? I'm not gonna kill you" You tease as you fix his hair. That's one of the things you really liked about Choso.. his hair!

"I think it'll be a great surprise, to tell everyone once we get to Jujutsu Tech. But I'll have to deal with Mahito another day." You mumble as you take down the male's hair.

Choso's hair fell down to his shoulders, as he had a small blush on his face.

"What if they don't accept me?" Choso asked as he put a hand on your face. Slightly rubbing his thumb across your lips.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they will." You try and reassure, as you take Choso's hand in yours.

"But if they don't.... Can it just be me and you? Together?" Choso placed his forehead on yours, as pulled down your eye mask.

The both of your eyes connect as he trails a hand up your back.

"Oooh~ do you have a crush on me?" You ask with a teasingly smile plastered on your face.

Choso could feel your warm breath, as it was starting to get colder day by day.

"Haah... don't joke around like that" Choso said as he pulled away, with a smile on his face.

"Of course I don't have a stupid crush on you..." Choso mumbled as he started walking with his arms crossed.

"You're walking the wrong way idiot!" You yell as you follow after him.

"Choso! You know what we should do?" Choso looked at you, a bit of worry in his eyes.

"What should we do?" He asked as he rested his arm on your shoulder.

"We should get ice cream, have you ever had ice cream before?" Choso shook his head 'no' making you grab his cheeks.

"WE'RE GOING TO GET I-" you were cut off by Choso's hand on your mouth. Instantly shutting you up.

"I'll race you there!" Choso exclaimed as he ran off. It seems like you were going to be spending the day with Choso!
-------

The two of you were now in a ice cream parlor, enjoying the cold treat. It was pretty silent as you were in your thoughts.

'Hmmm I kinda miss Toge, I wonder what he's doing' You thought about the platinum blonde teen, but soon a black haired teen came to mind.

'Megumi's probably getting jealous...'

"/N... Y/N!" Choso snapped you out of your thoughts, as he waved a hand in front of you.

"H-huh?"

"I think we should go now.. it's getting kind of late" Choso pointed out, making you nod your head.

The two of you both get up and exit out the door. You had been thinking a lot for these two past months.

As the two of you walked back to Jujutsu Tech, someone watched you.

And the outcomes of that wasn't going to be too pretty.

"I'm sure they'll love you Choso! Especially Itadori!" You state as you pull the taller male along.

The mysterious person turned the corner, into an alleyway. A sigh slipped their lips, as they look down at the ground.

"I've let you stay happy for far to long now"

A/N

So since I don't want this story to be TOO long, there will be nine chapters left! LMFOA... omg I'm like gonna miss you guys, unless your reading my other books!

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 483K!

Bye luvs <333