𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙡

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE,

your first day back. You've gotten quite bored so you figured to do what you usually do when you are bored. Shopping... and being the good person you are.

You asked all the first years to tag along. Of course, they agreed! Who wouldn't wanna hang out with Y/N-Senpai? So currently you all were in the car with Kiyotaka driving.

"You can get whatever you guys want... I'll pay for it" you mentioned as Kiyotaka parked. They all gasped and fawned.

"Waah? You don't have to!" Itadori said, his eyes widening. Nobara jabbed his side, shutting the male up.

Everyone got out of the car and looked around.
Y/N saw that Kiyotaka was still in the car like a dummy. Walking up to the window she knocked on it, scaring the older man.

"Gah- Y- yes Y/N?" He questioned a bit confused on why you were coming back.

"Come on! You'd think I'll make you drive over here and not get you something?" You said with a cheerful smile on your face, Kiyotaka nodded and got out of the car.
---
Itadori was currently looking at Jennifer Lawrence posters, trying to choose which one looked best. Nobara was looking at a few outfits to wear.

Megumi was well... helping Y/N

Y/N was currently trying on new clothes since she was there. Coming out every few minutes to show Megumi.

"Okay, what about this? I like the f/c shirt" Y/N asked as she looked down at the shirt.
Megumi looked up from his phone and looked at the f/c shirt.

"Turn around for me," he said spinning his finger. You turned around, back facing him. Megumi pulled out his phone and took a picture, the camera facing your butt.

But... he's not the smartest. The flash turned on scaring the boy. You turned around and gasped. You laughed and walked over to him, hitting the back of his head.

"If you wanted a picture you could've just said so." You said with a cocky tone in your voice, a smirk planting its way on your lips.

"I- I'll d-delete it" Megumi stuttered, grabbing his phone that fell from the floor. You laughed and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay Megumi, keep it. Send it to me too~" you whispered in his ear, making him blush. You smiled as you walked back into the dressing room. Changing back into your clothes.
---
Grouping all back together, everyone had got something for themselves.

"Do you guys want food?" You asked as you walked near a ramen place. They all agreed and followed you. Sitting down and ordering, you all converse with each other.

"Soo Y/N how's it like with the higher up's?" Itadori asked while taking a sip from his drink.

"Shitty, and annoying... But the money is good." You answered honestly if it's not anything you hate worse than Brussel sprouts... it's the higher-ups.

The food had come out and everyone started eating and enjoying their meals.

"Hey, Nobara we should hang out.. just the two of us next time huh?" You asked, giving a warm smile to the younger.

"Of course! Who would I be to say no" Nobara said proudly, pointing to herself. You laughed as Itadori and Megumi deadpanned.

"Sukuna's been quite quiet this whole day" you teased, making Yuji rub his cheek.

"I don't need to talk to you whore..." Sukuna spread on the right side of Itadori's mouth. Slapping his cheek, he apologized.

"I-I'm sorry.. he didn't mean-" Itadori was cut off by your voice.

"He's just upset about what happened a few days ago... it's fine Itadori" you assured, finishing up your meal.

Everyone finished and decided to split the bill between everyone. Going outside to the darkening sky. Kiyotaka drove everyone home as you were in your thoughts.

Itadori and Nobara falling asleep in the car. You picked up and carried Nobara bridal style, as Itadori was holding onto your neck.

Megumi didn't want any parts of that as he already went into his room. Curse that emo-looking boy. Blame it on his dad.
...

Finally going inside, putting the two first years in their room. You make it to your bedroom, which's filled with posters of different anime's and manga's on the shelves.

Going into the bathroom you turn on the shower and get in. Listening to your f/s while you wash your hair.

Finishing up about half an hour later, you get out and dry yourself off. Putting on your pajamas. Brushing your teeth and leaving out the bathroom.

Laying in your bed, you start thinking about how small Gojo's forehead is. Making you let out a few laughs. (No really wtf have you seen the length of his forehead to his hairline?)

Taking off your eye mask you replace it with a sleeping mask? (I'm pretty sure that's right)

Going back to your thoughts you think about someone you've been needing to see for a while.

'I need to see how Junpei's doing' you thought to yourself, needing to make sure he wasn't getting bullied. You sigh as you closed your eyes.

Falling asleep

A/N

Sorry if this was a bit short.. shorter than what I usually write. But I made update days! Starting next week they will come into play. That being Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Okay okay Bye Luvs <3 (I swear I'm not British)