𝙈𝙤𝙢 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

EVERYONE WAS STILL FEELING,

gloomy about Itadori. But you knew Gojo to well and you wanted to know the truth. How could he be so nonchalant about it. So you did the only think you could do.

Bother Gojo with a million questions until he responded back.

"Gojo I know your lying, just tell me already!" You frowned, pulling the male by his collar. He looked down at you and pushed you by your forehead.

"I told you. Itadori is dead. Usually your one not to care about people's deaths. What's so special about him?" Gojo teased, smirking slightly to himself.

The small comment made you grit your teeth in frustration. Not wanting to admit you took fond over the boy.

"Nothing- it's just that... I thought you'll be more happy that Sukuna is dead" you commented back, confidence in your voice.

Gojo gasped and chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

"Who said I wasn't? Anyways is that all you want?" He questioned, ready to do other things.

"Gosh mom should've swallowed you" you mumbled to your self, snickering. Gojo raised a brow at that.

"What was that?" He asks, in a dark tone, making you shiver. You laugh as you pay his back.

"Nothing! Anyways I'm gonna go" you said as you gave him a peace sign, leaving out of the room.

Rushing to your room, you take a shower and get ready. Leaving your hair down, which you don't usually do. But today was a special day. You were going to be hanging out with Junpei.

Instead of wearing your usual eye mask you decided to wear your sunglasses. Yeah... sometimes they were used on those REALLY special occasions.

Finishing getting ready you leave out of Jujutsu Tech. Making Megumi physically cringe at the sight of those sunglasses. Remembering the time you told him why you wear them on "special days"

"So if I'm going out to get some monthly dick, I wear these! Uh- why are you making that face!?!? I said monthly!"

He shivered at how you could be so nonchalant about it.
---
Sneaking up behind the tree You and Junpei always meet up at. You see the boy sitting down and whispering about something.

"BOO!" You yell, popping out from behind the tree. Making the male jump out of his skin, frowning.

"Y/n... how many times have we went over this-" Junpei said before he was cut off by a tight hug. You were able to smell a light mint smell in his hair.

Hugging you back a small smile crept on his face. Something he hasn't had in a while. Pulling away you smile and interlock your hands together.

"How have you been Junpei?" You ask, your thumb rubbing his hand. He blushed and looked at you through your glasses.

"I've been fine... I told you too stop worrying about me Y/N" He lied. Trying to move away from the subject he brought up something that he's always asked.

"Y/N? When will I ever see the complete you?" Junpei asks, referring to your covered eyes. You sigh as you shrugged. Since you never told Junpei about you being a Jujutsu Sorcerer..

And seeing cursed spirits. You always just said it was a comfort thing.

"I don't know Junpei... maybe one day!" You said, even though you wouldn't want that to happen.

If that happened that means something bad would've happened to Junpei.

"Now that I think of it... I don't know much about you. But you know everything about me." He said, as he looked down at the two of your hands.

You tensed up a bit at this as you didn't really know what to say. You bit your lip as you tried to come up with an excuse.

"And then you always just go q-" before Junpei could say anymore, a soft kiss was planted on his lips.

Making his eyes widen, as yours was closed. It was something to shut the boy up. Junpei closed his eyes and savored the kiss, his cheeks red.

Feeling a bit risky you decided to bit his lip. Making him gasp, leaving your tongue to explore. He groaned into the kiss as your tongue explored his mouth.

Pulling away for air, you look at Junpei panting. A wide smirk coming across your face.

"At least I know how to shut you up... did you.. enjoy that Junpei~" You tease as you wrap your arm around his neck.

"Uh- y-yeah... I.. did" he stutters as he looks away. Smiling to yourself you get up and pull the boy up as well.

"We'll come on! Let's go!" You say as you start dragging the boy along. His eyes widen as he was confused on where you were going.

"Where are we going?" He asks, tilting his head to the side, looking like a cute puppy.

"Dinner at your house.. duh! I've missed your moms cooking" you mention, practically drooling already.

"Huh!? Why didn't you say that earlier?!?" He asks as he tried to keep up with you. You laugh as you stopped walking.

"Because what fun would that be? Do you think she's home yet?" You question, making your way to Junpei's house.

"Not until about another hour" he informed, going up to the door-unlocking it.

Going inside, you smile as you look at the pictures and homey vibe it had.

Seeing a small ashtray on the kitchen counter.

"Your mom still smokes? I thought she quit" you ask, pointing to it. Junpei rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

"Gosh that's so embarrassing- I'm sorry you have to see that" he apologizes, moving the ashtray somewhere else.

"No It's fine Junpei! You don't have to apologize. You know I never minded it at all" you mention as you recall the first time you saw it.

"Anyways let's watch a movie" you suggest, as you lay down on the couch. Junpei nods and joins you, laying his head on your legs.
---
While finishing the movie, Mrs.Yoshino comes in. As she yawning she stretches her arms as she sets her purse down. Jumping as she saw the two teenagers.

One she hasn't seen in a long time.

"Y/N! I wasn't expecting you. Please excuse the mess!" She said excitedly, happy to see 'Junpei's secret girlfriend'. That's what she thinks what's going on.

So you just let her stick with the idea. It only embarrassed Junpei.

"It's great to see you again Mrs.Yoshino!" You say hugging the woman.

"Oh stop it! Call me Nagi. Now are you staying for dinner?" She asks as you hum in agreement.

"Well then... I better start cooking!"

A/N

Thank you guys for almost 900 reads! This book is growing so fast. When we hit 1000 reads I'll probably do a special or something! Thank you for reading :)