𝙆𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙪𝙩

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

MAI TURNED STEPPED CLOSER TO YOU,

and did the unexpected... She hugged you, her arms around your torso. A small gasp left your lips at the surprising action, but you soon hugged her back.

If someone were to walk in it would a bit... weird. You and Mai always had a small war between the two of you. But maybe this talk... resolved that?

The two of you pulled away, with faint smiles on each other's faces. There was a small silence until.... a loud laugh came from behind you.

"AHAHAHAHA! You two amuse me!" The five pound tiddy bitch says as he pat's your head.

"Wow.... you actually have a shirt on for once, I'm surprised!" You retaliate back, hitting the male on his chest.

".... you guys act just like each other, it's scary" Mai mumbled as she walked off, going back inside her dorm.

"Oh.... it's you, did you come and say sorry about breaking my BROOM!?" An angry blonde named Momo came charging at you with a frown on her face.

"I didn't know you needed the money that bad, thought you could replace it yourself..." Todo slightly laughed at your comment, making Momo angry.

"Sigh... why do I even bother" Momo whispered to herself, rolling her eyes. Then all of a sudden Todo comes up with a good idea.

"Hey! What if we all get together and hang out" Todo chimes in, wanting to hang out with Itadori again.

"You just wanna hang out with Yuji... but I guess I'll ask them." You reply back, while grabbing your phone and calling Satoru.

RING!

RING!

RING!

"Hello?" Satoru answered the phone, sounding a bit busy.

"Hey can you bring over everyone to Kyoto? Todo asked if we could all hang out. And I'm sure you would wanna spend time with Utahime"

"Uh- I don't know... I'm a little busy" before Satoru could even breath, you were all ready yelling.

"SATORU GET EVERYONE AND GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" After yelling, you hang up and turn back to Todo.

"Okay come on!" You yell as you grab Todo's arm, dragging him along with you outside.

"What... want some training in?" Todo smirked, extending his arm.

"Actually... if you don't mind, I'll fight against you." Mai confidently said, as she walked up to you, pistol in hand.

Stepping closer to the greenish haired girl, you lean in. Taking in her pretty features.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face of yours" Mai slightly blushed at the small teases, but soon ignoring them.