𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧, 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

THE NEXT MORNING... YOU WERE,

sore. Plain and simple.. just sore. But at least you lived another day. This day was going to be such a shock and surprise though. You definitely weren't mentally prepared for it.

Waking up before Junpei you decided to make breakfast. Nagi had already left for work for the day.

Going into the kitchen you stretch your whole body, making weird noises. Sighing in content you begin making the most fluffiest pancakes.

"I wonder what cursed spirit did that to those guys" you mumble to yourself while flipping a pancake.

Junpei groaned as he had awoken up a bit, trying to feel for your body. Not feeling any more warmth he sat up and looked around.

Smelling something sweet he gets up and puts on some clothes. Going into the kitchen, and sitting at the table.

"Good morning Junpei!" You boast as you sit down in front of him, digging into your pancakes.

"Good morning N/N"
---
You and Junpei were currently walking outside, expect you were way ahead of him. Just already around the corner.

Little did you know.. two people were stalking in a black car.

"There he is" Ijichi said, looking straight ahead. The pink haired boy named Itadori... who wasn't dead spoke up.

"Huh? In casual clothes...it looks like he hasn't attended school for some time" Itadori said making Ijichi mention about Junpei's attendance.

"The same could be said for me, though" Junpei said as he thought about his classmates. Missing your warm smile.

"So what do we do?"

"We use that" Ijichi motioned his head towards the small low-level grade cursed spirit.

"So one.. if he's a normal person who can't see perceive curses, please save him." Ijichi informed Itadori, while still driving.

"Two, if he can perceive it, but has no means to deal with it, likewise, please save him" Ijichi mentioned.

Itadori nodded his head taking a mental note.

"Three, if he exorcises the fly head with jujutsu.. we immediately restrain him" Ijichi said, fixing his glasses.

"Lastly... if Yoshino Junpei possesses potential equal to or greater than a grade 2 sorcerer, we retreat and meet back with Nanami"

"I think I can just barely handle a grade 2" Itadori says truthfully.

"If they were a cursed spirit, yes" Ijichi blankly said.
--
You were now talking to some shop owner, waiting for Junpei to catch up. 'Gosh what the hell is taking him so damn long.' You thought to yourself.