𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

HANAMI TRIED TO ATTACK ONCE,

again but failing. To say the least, the cursed spirit was shocked. You frown at that, how did a curse not want to be your friend...

For now at least!

Deciding you had enough of this curses bullshit, you grab Hanami's neck. (Kinky.. KIDDING)

Oh! And since you were a good person, you decided to help the others that were behind you. With Hanami still in your grasp, you run off.

Somehow making your way over to Itadori and Toudou. A perfect time to see what these two bitches are worth!

Now you weren't a special grade sorcerer for no reason. But you felt like you didn't always have to partake in something so easy.

Nothing was to much of a challenge for you. Like now.. you could easily break the barrier around everyone.

But... Satoru could handle that. For now you were just going to stand back and watch.

Toudou and Itadori were running towards you and Hanami. Hanami then trapped Toudou with the thick roots.

Making Hanami be able to grow more spiked roots, throwing big tiddy bitch towards it. Itadori yelled, not wanting anyone to die again.

"Toudou!" Itadori yelled, worried for his mee best friend.

Toudou then did his infamous clap, switching places with Hanami. Hanami's body went through their own root's.

The curse spirit groaned, as it got off of its own roots. Toudou and Itadori were now standing side by side.

Toudou then began explaining to Itadori about his technique.

"My technique swaps my position with my opponents. BOOGIE WOOGIE!" Toudou yelled as he Sean towards Hanami, Yuji following close behind.

Toudou then began clapping, while the both of them landed a hit on the curse. All of a fucking sudden, Toudou wanted to play games.

He clapped his hands, and switched you with Itadori. Your eyes widen, as you land a kick to Hanami. Making the poor curse, landing into a tree.

Someone gets jumped every fight scene....

Toudou then clapped his meat slabbing hands again, making you and Hanami switch. You had your eyes closed, until all of a sudden.

You felt something off... opening your eyes you see Itadori punching Hanami.

WITH BLACK FLASH!?!?!?

He's this powerful already.... you thought to yourself.

Hanami then started glitching out... like some crack head. What surprised you more was that Itadori had then landed a kick with MORE BLACK FLASH!

Who the fuck is he... this is your BOOK... my
god..