𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

THE LAST FOLLOWING DAYS WERE,

pretty boring to say the least. Playing board games with the second years and teaching the First years to cook for the rest of the week.

But finally it was Tuesday, around one pm. You were deciding on what to wear. Just going casual you throw on something comfortable.

As your doing your hair in a h/l ponytail, you get a text from Junpei.

Junebug 😌

Hi N/N I'm just making sure we're still going to the movies today...

N/N
Of course Junpei, I'll be there in ten.

Seen 1:30 pm

Heading out the door you grab you jacket and start making your way over to your meet up spot.
---
Making it to the tree you sneak up on Junpei's something you'll every time you guys hung out.
You'll surprise him every time.

"BOO!" You yell holding your arms out and making a weird looking face. Scaring Junpei, causing the boy to frown.

"Y-Y/N you do that every time.." Junpei said unimpressed at your behavior. You roll your eyes and grab his hand.

"Well it's not my fault you can't get used to it.. now come on, before we miss the movie" You say as you pull him along.
....
Making it to the movie you pay for the tickets.

"Agh- you don't have to pay!" Junpei stated as he shook his head and his hands. You ruffle his hair and give the woman the money.

"Junpei it's fine.. please calm down" You reassure him as he only nods in agreement. Heading inside you two go and sit down near the front.

While sitting down and enjoying the popcorn you guys got, you heard three male voices. Turning your head around you see three males, looking like the males you beat up years ago.

Shaking your head you just turn back around, letting it slip your mind. Junpei wrapped an arm around your shoulder, making you lay your head on his shoulder.

"This movie is trash" one dude said

"Yeah the girl dies at the end" a different male voice said.

"Can we go now!??" another boy asked.

You were completely into the movie not hearing any of the boys in the back. You then get that sensation... you had to go pee.