𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

JUNPEI STRUGGLED TO BREATHE,

so you let your foot off of his chest. He stood up on his knees, looking down at the ground. Tears fell from his eyes, as Itadori started talking to him more.

"I don't know what your motive is. I'm sure you have a reason for doing this." Itadori said as he look towards Junpei.

"But is it really worth... throwing away that life you have?" Itadori questioned, as you sighed to yourself.

"Junpei I'm sorry I hid who I truly was to you. But you know how much better, for you and me, for Nagi.. if you joined Jujutsu Tech" You chime in, as you step closer to him.

"The human heart is a delusion?" You yelled, thinking about you and Nagi. Your hands clenched into fists, as you heard Junpei sob.

"Can you say that in front of her?!" Itadori joined in, his eyes widening.

"People don't have hearts." Junpei coldly admitted, his fists also clenching.

"Your still-" Before Yuji could finish he got cut off by Junpei yelling.

"Otherwise... That would mean people cursed me and my mom with those hearts!" Junpei yelled, standing up.

"Junpei! Not a single person cursed you and your mom! A cursed spirit did... okay! Someone who doesn't even have a heart barely!" You yelled, making Junpei looked at you, then back at the floor.

"That would just be too much... I wouldn't know what is right or what is wrong anymore..." Junpei made the jelly substance's arms reach out for Itadori, stabbing his chest and lower stomach.

"Why didn't you dodge it..." Junpei mumbled, making the jelly stop. Itadori walked over to Junpei. His wounds bleeding.

Both you and Itadori kneeled by Junpei, you took one of his hands into yours. While Itadori took the other.

"Tell me what happened, I swear I won't curse you anymore" Itadori said, looking into Junpei's brown eyes.

"So please.." You begged along Itadori. Making Junpei give in.
---
"Junpei, come to Jujutsu Tech" Itadori suggested, having hope and a future for Junpei.

"There are lots of crazy strong teachers and reliable friends there. Your best friend even.." Itadori said, making Junpei look at you.

He had always wanted to know where you went to school. It felt like you always hid things from him, but it was only for his own safety.

"I could teach you everything Junpei.. come with us.. please" You clutched his hand tighter, rubbing small circles on his hand.

"If we all work together. I'm sure we can find whoever cursed your mom. Then you can make sure they get their due!" Itadori yelled, trying to cheer Junpei up.