𝙃𝘌𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝘜𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘌𝙔 𝙔𝙐𝙅𝙄! (𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING,

around six am. Y/N was the first one up, excited about today. Wondering what today is? IT'S ITADORI'S BIRTHDAY!!! And of course Y/N already had something planned.

It was the boys sixteenth birthday, so she had to go all out. Two weeks before she had asked almost everyone she knows to help her.

"Okay so since Yuji's birthday is coming up! I need you to all help me. And there's no saying 'no'.." You state the whole entire group in front of you.

The whole group being Megumi, Kugisaki, Satoru, Toge, Maki, Panda, Nanami, and Ijichi.

They were all glad to come, so you didn't have to threaten them.

"So what are we going to do for his birthday?" Kugisaki asked, while also thinking about what to get for the pink haired boy.

"A surprise birthday party, obviously!" You cheerfully say grabbing your clip board.

"Okay so first, Megumi and Kugisaki, your going to be getting the supplies." You state, marking stuff down.

"Kugisaki's going to end up shopping for herself.." Megumi mumbled, earning a slap to the back of the head from Nobara.

"Then Maki and Panda will get the cake, and help put up the decorations." You mark off their names, and then look around.

"Oh and Toge! Your going to be cooking dinner!" Toge's eyes widen, and he gives a thumbs up.

"Salmon" Toge agreed, already thinking about cooking and recording for his secret YouTube channel with you.

"Ijichi you will.. well what you always do! Your going to take Yuji out and distract him while we all get ready." Ijichi slumped in his seat, as he then nodded his head.

"Lastly! Nanami and.... Satoru" You mumble your brothers name, making him jump up from his seat.

"What is a... Satoru?!?" He questioned, frowning. You roll your eyes as you ask yourself why he even came.

"Anyways- all three of us are going to go with Ijichi to help him distract Yuji." Satoru cheered as he swung his arms on Nanami..

Your eye twitches at that...

"Okay! We get to work, the day before his birthday!" Everyone sweat-dropped at that.