𝘿𝙚𝙟𝙖 𝙑𝙪

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

SATORU SAT DOWN ON THE HOSPITAL,

bed. He obviously had heard what happened to you, and he was quite angry. Not at you or Megumi... but towards that curse. It made his head hurt just thinking about it.

Megumi had explained the whole situation, when Satoru had arrived.

You were currently still asleep but your pulse was going. That's all that mattered! Luckily when Shoko took a look at your chest, she didn't see any thing out of order...

So she was able to stitch you up, front and back! But she did want you to take it easy when you woke up..

Your a stubborn person so you probably wouldn't listen.

Everyone in Jujutsu Tech heard about your incident, including Nanami. So he decided to come in and visit... and see how Satoru was doing.

Nanami entered the room and heard... crying? Closing the door, Nanami walks over to the tall man.

Now just noticing, Gojo quickly wipes his tears and looks up at Nanami as if he wasn't just crying.

Nanami sighed as he sat down on the bed next to Gojo.

"Why are you crying Satoru? She's going to be okay" Nanami tried to reassure. Satoru put his hands over his face.

"I wasn't there to protect her, this is the second time. First her eye now she almost practically died! I'm a terrible brother" Gojo vented out his problems, making Nanami pat his back.

"Gojo you've been protecting her for seventeen years.. you don't think there won't be any slip up's? You've raised her to be a strong young woman, she'll be fine" Nanami praised Gojo, making him feel slightly better.

"Yeah... you're right! She's practically my kid, so therefore... she'll be okay!" Gojo proudly said as he looked over at you.

"BUT WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WAKE UP" Gojo yelled making Nanami sweat drop. Shoko soon came back into the room, with an annoyed look on her face.

"Shut the hell up! Why are you yelling!?!?" Shoko frowned as she hit Gojo on his head.

"ACK- I was just.." Before Gojo could continue on, Shoko cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Shoko yelled as she sat down in a small chair.

A small snicker was heard between the three of them. Making them turn around to look at each other.

"Shokoooo do you have ghosts around here!?" Gojo grabbed onto her shoulders and looked around. Making him receive a hit on the cheek.

"Oh my god, if you're gonna date just do it already" A familiar voice said, making everyone turn around.

There you were... laying still in the hospital bed.. but with your eyes open!

"Y/N! YOU'RE NOT DEAD!" Gojo yelled as he ran over towards you and hugged you.

"Why would I be dead!?" You question, while pushing the male off you.

"I was... kidding!" Gojo mumbled as he walked towards the door.

"Since your up now, I'm sure everyone would wanna see you. Shoko will help you get dressed" Gojo said as both him and Nanami exited the room.

"Alright let's get you dressed! You were asleep for a good day. I was able to give you stitches, and hopefully it won't scar" Shoko mentioned as she helped you up, having you put on a robe.

You looked in the large mirror, taking in the large stitches on your chest.

"Oh and we can officially take the eyepatch off!" Shoko said as she took your eye patch off. She took a good look at your eye, and made sure it was healed.

"You still look quite beautiful still, even more since it shows off how strong you are" Shoko said in a motherly tone with a warm smile on her face.

"Ah Shoko your too nice, but thank you" You say as you stretch your sore limbs.

All of a sudden the door burst open, with teenagers filling in the room.

"Y/N!" Your classmates yelled, as they all stood in front of you.

A smile on all of their faces. And a... smile on your's!

Going up to Megumi, you pull him in for a hug. Instantly hugging you back, he placed his head on your shoulder.

"I'm glad your okay" Megumi mumbled, as the two of you pulled away.

"Thank you Megumi for saving me" Megumi blushed, making him turn his head slightly.

"I should be the one thanking you, I would've died"

"Alright enough sad talk! I wanna talk to Y/N before it's to late!" Itadori joked, while making everyone else sweat drop.

"Yeah sure... we'll be outside" Maki said as everyone left the room, conversing. Now it was just you and Itadori.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, in private" Itadori.... slightly lied.

"Yeah.. I've been through worse it feels like, but thank you for caring Yuji" Extending your hand towards his face, you place your hand on his cheek.

"You know... I love being a sorcerer but sometimes I wish I wasn't... or maybe-" You were interrupted mid sentence by Yuji.

Itadori had leaned in and... kissed you. Doesn't that seem familiar?

Yuji's hand went to your cheek and pulled you closer, as he bit down on your bottom him. His tongue slightly went over your's practically teasing you.

Who.... taught him all of this?

Yuji grabbed onto your waist and pushed you down onto the bed lightly. The two of you pull away for air.

A large blush coated Yuji's face, as he looked at you.

"Sorry- it's just, well... you've been on a date or dated almost everyone else... and I guess I just"

This time it was Yuji's turn to get cut off, by a kiss on the cheek!?

The boy was already blushing... this just made it even worse.

"If this is your way of asking me out.. then of course Yuji, I'll go on a date with you"

"Say something brat! She's giving you a chance" Sukuna appeared on Itadori's cheek, holding a large grin.

"Thank you Y/N! I- I really like you!" Itadori admitted, as he hugged you.

Hopefully nothing else bad will happen for a long time!

"I like you too Yuji" You say as you hug the boy back, while laying your head on his shoulder.

It was going to be a fun date!

But....

Kugisaki and Maki had other plans for you!

A/N

I had to turn in my band instrument today, and omfg... I COULDNT FIND MY BRA ANYWHERE SO I HAD TO PUT ON A JACKET AND IT WAS SO HOT.

also I'm praying that I don't fail band....

Anyways!

THANK YOU FOR 393K!

Bye luvs <333