𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙄𝙩!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE UP,

bright and early... but that failed as your brain told you otherwise. Mahito was quite upset as you didn't show up to see his wonderful creations.

Those wonderful creations would be three brothers!

But he decided to just wait until sunset, just for you....

The three first years were walking around Megumi's middle school. Trying to get in formation about the three deaths.

Meanwhile... you were finally up! It was around one in the afternoon. Getting up from the bed, you stride over to your phone.

Grabbing it and checking the time, your face drops.

"Oh fuck.... I was supposed to go find Mahito" Groaning to yourself, you put down your phone.

Quickly getting dressed in your uniform, you rush out the door.

Heading outside before anyone could see you.

"Now time to find this sewer bitch"
-----
SURPISE SHAWTY! YOU COULDN'T FIND THE SEWER BITCH!

Which worried you a bit as you had no idea what he was up too. You sighed to yourself, as your phone started ringing.

It was from... Satoru!

"Hello?"

"AH! Y/N... I'm glad you picked up the phone for once" Satoru cheered as you frowned.

"What is it Satoru!??"

"I need you to carefully watch the first years. This is a big mission for them." Satoru explained, which made you excited.

"Finally something to do! Can I fight alongside them!??" Satoru laughed at your question, which made you confused.

The hell was this whore laughing at?!?

"No!" Satoru yelled in a teasing manner, imagining the look on your face.

Oh how the silence was thick...

"Just secretly watch, understand?" Satoru asked, a smirk placed on his face. You could practically feel the menacing smirk on his face.

"I'll try my best.." with that you hung up the phone, and ran off their location.
----
Lurking in the shadows, you listened in on the conversation of Megumi, Itadori, and Kugisaki.