𝙎𝙪𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙢𝙖𝙣

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

Y/N COULDN'T BELIEVE WHERE,

Itadori had took her. She wasn't really suspecting this to be his date plan. But it brought a smile to her face. The Itadori Yuji had brought you to a ice skating rink!

Who knew Itadori knew how to skate? Walking inside, the two teens looked around.

"Oh uh- I forgot to ask you this Y/N but.. do you know how to skate?" Yuji asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I wouldn't be this excited if I didn't Yuji! Come on, I'm ready to skate with you" You exclaim, making Yuji laugh a bit. The two of you got your skates.

Putting them on, you both head over to the rink. Slowly stepping down onto the slippery ice, you grab Itadori's hand.

It had been a good year since you've been ice skating... so, you were a little wonky at first.

The two of you were skating in circles, while holding each other's hand. Yuji had a faint blush on his face.

He was finally on a date with you, and it really made him happy. Turning your head towards him, you squish his cheeks together.

"You know Itadori.. you're so cute!" You slightly tease as you place a small kiss on the male's cheek. Yuji's blush risen, as he enjoyed the praise you gave him.

"Y/n.... Stop, you're making me blush! Don't act like you're not just as pretty." Yuji said as he twirled you around.

The twirl was a bit of a fail.. because you had slipped. But to no avail, Yuji had grabbed you by your waist.

Now the two of you were in this... semi awkward position. Wingman Sukuna here had to come and help.. since Yuji was basically frozen.

'What are you doing dumbass! Pull her in closer!' Sukuna yelled in Yuji's brain. Yuji snapped out of his trance and pulled you closer.

Your chest was now pressed up against his. You looked up at him slightly, with a large grin on your face.

"Ah- thanks for saving me Yuji! Didn't think I would slip.." you mumble as you wrap your arms around his torso.

'Now bring one hand to her head and one on her ass, ladies love that' Sukuna told Itadori, as he lazily sat in his throne.

Itadori was skeptical but he soon placed a hand on top of your head and pushed you closer towards his chest. While another one of his hands moved down towards your butt.

A small gasp left your lips as you look up at the pink haired boy.

"Ah! I'm sorry- I.. please forgive me!" Itadori yelled as he removed his hands. If Itadori didn't warm your heart already... this did for sure.

"No.. no it's okay Yuji! I didn't mind it at all" Reassuring the male, you skate back over to him.

Grabbing his arm, you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Let me guess... it was Sukuna's idea?" You ask, making Sukuna appear on Yuji's cheek.

"Since he's terrible at getting girls, I had to help him. Was I not giving him good directions?" Sukuna asked, making you laugh.

"Ahaha! Yuji... you had a old ass curse help you? You never fail to make me laugh somehow"

Yuji smiled brightly as he grabbed your waist again.

"Yeah but... he's not directing me anymore" Yuji replied back, as he soon kissed you. Your eyes widened at the sudden kissed, but you instantly leaned in.

Yuji felt your soft lips against his, and it was like some magical toy. Of course he had kissed you before but... today felt different? He couldn't explain it though.

The both of you pulled away, with a smile.

"Y/N.... I think... I'm going to pass out-"
---------

Luckily Itadori didn't pass out! You two were now in the basement, where the second part of your date was. Yuji had let you pick what to do, and you decided to watch movies in the basement.

You had turned on some random action movie, and the two of you were snuggled up next to each other.

The two of you bought snacks and drinks from the local corner store.

So for the next hour and a half, you two watched the movie and talked a bit.

The movie had just ended, and the both of you had fell asleep... somehow you had ended up laying on top of Yuji. Opening your eyes, you see that Yuji is still asleep.

Still half asleep, you lay your head back down on Yuji's chest. But something felt strange... something.... Hard?

You lifted up slightly, and felt the weird feeling, on your lower region. Was Yuji... hard? But for what reason?

All of a sudden, you heard your name being said.

"Y/N....." It was coming from Yuji. Looking up you see Itadori's face scrunch up a bit in his sleep.

"Aah~" Yuji quietly moaned out, as he shifted in his sleep. 'Is Yuji having a wet dream?' is what came to mind.

You didn't know if you should wake him up or just leave him as is.

It was kind of hard to ignore since he was practically rubbing against you. Well.. the rubbing seemed to stop, but a groan slipped out of his mouth.

You had on sweatpants, and all of a sudden.. YOU FELT SOMETHING WET!?

The boy you just called cute a few hours ago, was having a wet dream about you.. and jizzed his pants...

Were your looks THAT powerful?

Deciding to wake Yuji up, you slightly shake his shoulder. Yuji slowly opened his eyes, but perked up when he saw you staring at him.

An instant blush came over his face from embarrassment. As he hoped you didn't notice his boner or the wet spot.

But by the laugh that came out of your mouth... he knew...

"Oh my god...." Yuji mumbled to himself, as he looked at anything BUT you. Another laugh came out of your mouth as you moved your hips slightly.

"Yuji... were you having a wet dream about me? I didn't know you were that desperate for me" You said as you whispered in his ear.

Yuji grabbed your hips, as he looked at you.

"I'm sorry- I don't know why that happened! Please forgive me!" Yuji pleaded as he looked a bit worried about what you were going to say.

"Yuji... how desperate are you for me? I know you've been waiting a long time" You ask, as you grind your hips against his.

"I've been waiting.... For a long time Y/N.. but we don't have too! If you don't want too.." Yuji insisted as he waited for you to stop.

But you never stopped.....

"Yuji.... do you wanna fuck me?"

A/N

Omg why have I been so damn busy. AND WHY DOES MY SUMMER BREAK END ON A MONDAY.

Why didn't they just make it next week on Friday... tf?

Anyways-

THANK YOU FOR 443K! AND 20K VOTES... AND 22K COMMENTS! YALL ARE TOO NICE!

ANYWHO-

Bye luvs <333