𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

A GROAN LEFT YOUR LIPS AS,

you tried to remove whatever was covering your eyes. The male wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you tight.

"There was no need in calling you. I thought I told you we were over" You could've sworn you said that, a year ago.

"But you'll always be mine~" he whispered in your ear, moving his hand, slightly up to your stomach.

"Yuta I thought you were supposed to be overseas?"

Yes.. you read correctly.

Okkotsu Yuta was indeed holding you somewhat hostage.

"Because... I missed you" You could tell he was hiding some truth of that sentence but you let it pass for now.

"Let me go" You demand, wanting the sharp sword off of your neck. Yuta decided to comply, letting you go.

Now that your arms were free, you take off whatever was covering your eyes.

Turning around to face the taller male, you take in his features. He still looked pretty much the same from when you were in the first year of school.

"Why are you in a bathing suit? Even though, I don't quite mind" Yuta asked, while looking you up and down.

"I'm leaving Yuta, it's getting cold" You state, completely ignoring his last question. But Yuta didn't want you to leave.

"What if I take you somewhere?" Yuta suggested, making you stop in your tracks.

"I've had a long day, and it's not like you have somewhere to stay. Or are you planning to stay at the dorms?" You question, making Yuta shake his head.

"No, but I did get a hotel" A slight gasp left your lips...

"A hotel? You want the two of us to go to a hotel?"

Was this some kind of hookup!?!!

"It doesn't have to get to that point, if you don't want too" Yuta grabbed your hand, and started dragging you along.

"Ack! Yuta Slow down!" You yell, trying to keep up through the dark alleyways.

In only five minutes, you reached the hotel. But this wasn't any regular hotel.

Looking up at the sign, it clearly says 'LOVE HOTEL'

"YUTA OKKOTSU" you yell, making the boy wrap an arm around your waist.

"It was the only one available" Yuta tried to explain, making you not buy his bullshit. Every hotel in Tokyo full?

"Do you see how I'm dressed!?? I'm going to look like some hot whore you picked up off the street" You sweat-drop, making Yuta laugh.

"Calm down, no one's even at the reception... I came an hour before" Deciding to calm down, the both of you walk in.

And indeed in fact was there no reception.

"Are you planning on murdering me here!?!?" You slightly joke, making Yuta frown.

Yuta was quite strong last year, and now that's he's been overseas for a year. You know he's much more stronger.

But probably not as strong as you obviously!

"You know I'll kill anyone just for you" Yuta reminded, gripping onto your waist tighter.

"Yes... I remember"

The both of you got to the room, going inside. Yuta locks the hotel door, and grabs a pair of extra clothes he brought with him.

"Here, you can take a shower in the bathroom and wear this" Yuta handed you his white uniform top with a pair of boxers and shorts.

Grabbing the items, you head off into the small bathroom. Looking around through the cabinets for soap you see a bottle of lube.

"I- I'm just gonna put this back" You mumble, putting the clear bottle of lube back.

Turning on the shower, you find a new thing of soap in there.

Stripping your clothes off you get in and groan at the warm water.

If you didn't have such a confusing day already, this just added to it. You really need to start blaming your parents for making you look like this.

You got bitches all over the damn place.

While you were taking a shower, Yuta changed into something more comfortable. That being a white shirt and sweat pants.

If Yuta had to be honest, he wasn't here just because of you. He had things to do back in Japan as well..

Yuta looked around at the hotel, noticing condoms and another bottle of lube on the table.

A small blush appeared on his face, as he remembered some of the things he's done with you.

Disrupting his thoughts, you come out of the bathroom. Hair wet and left down to dry. Your eyes were still exposed, as you don't have any extras on you.

Yuta's uniform jacket, was quite big on you. But you didn't mind it, and it seemed like Yuta loved it.

He wasn't blinking at all...

"Um... Yuta?" Calling out to the boy, he looks up at your eyes.

"So what do you wanna do?" You ask, sitting down next to him. Yuta pushed you down, and hovered over you.

"Well I mean.. since we are here... someone has to use those condoms" Yuta slightly smirked, as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

Feeling a warm feeling in your chest, put your hands through his hands.

"Yuta I thought I told you, I was tired"

"Well then.. I'll give you a good nights rest" Yuta mumbled against your neck, as he was now leaving small kisses up your neck to your jaw.

Both you and Yuta dated when you were in your first year. Turning out to be your first boyfriend ever! He always took pride in that, and thought no one could ever replace him.

You couldn't exactly say that was true. But if anyone had asked to become your boyfriend.. it would be a no.

You wanted to be single for a while! Unless it was Nanami of course.

Pushing Yuta's head, he lifts up and looks down at you.

You leaned your head in and placed a sensual kiss on his lips. Your arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

Yuta instantly kissed back, slightly biting your bottom lip. Making you gasp, letting his tongue swirl around yours.

Yuta lifted off your jacket.. or should I say his. Exposing your stomach slightly.

Pulling away for hair, the both of you pant. A string of saliva was left on the both of your lips.

"Can I fuck you Y/N... to sleep?"

A/N

Surprise Surprise. The Yuta Okkotsu is here! Also um... technically Yuta is Satoru's distant relative... so um THAT DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE OKAY!

Anyways!

Thank you for 181K!

Also... smut with Yuta?

Bye luvs <333