𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙚𝙞'𝙨

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

NAGI WAS CURRENTLY MAKING,

dinner. While you and Junpei were in his room. Sitting on the made up bed, you guys talked about old memories.

"Remember we ding dong ditched that house" You mention, smirking proudly at how the man chased you guys down the street. Junpei chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yeah! Or when it started raining right when you left my house" he said chuckling to himself, about your wet hair. You frowned and smacked his head playfully.

"OW! Are you still doing that training stuff" Junpei asks, wondering why your hits are still so rough.

You scratched the back of your head and let out a cheeky grin.

"Yeah kind of... are you jealous~" You said as you raised an arm and flexed your arm. Junpei blushed at that.

Pushing you down by your shoulder and he got on top of you. Kissing your lips passionately, but rough at the same time.

Catching you off guard-your eyes widened but soon close, enjoying and kissing back.

Junpei pulled away, a string of saliva left on his lips. But he wasn't satisfied, as he moved down to your neck. Placing small butterfly kisses along your chin down to your neck.

Landing on your sweet spot you moan out lightly.

"Mmm~ Junpei" you whisper in the boys ear. But before he could respond he got interrupted.

"Dinner's D-" Nagi said as she stuck her head in the door, before pausing. Seeing the scene in front of her. Already having a drink or two she gasped.

"Ah! Are you two together again?!?" She said excitedly, completely ignoring the scene she walked into.

A blush in both of your cheeks, Junpei gets off of you, as you sat up.

"Oh no we never were" you said, crashing Navi's ship between you and her son. But she then grew confused at that.

"So is this some friends with benefits thing?" She asked with no remorse in her voice.

Junpei got embarrassed and hid his face in his hands.

"Mom! That's enough.. your embarrassing me" Junpei frowned as he shooed his mom off. Nagi rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen, placing everyone's plates on the table.

"Sorry about that Y/N" Junpei apologized.

"It's alright Junpei! I love your mom. Now let's eat!" You admitted, as you ran into the kitchen, sitting at the table.

Junpei followed you as he sat down next to you. All of you sat and enjoyed your meals, sharing small details and stories with each other.

"You know, I was so stunned that Junpei had brought you home. I was afraid he wouldn't have any friends" Nagi said as she ruffled Junpei's hair.

"Well I'm sure he would have more. I just think he chooses to only be mine" You teased, a smirk coming into your face. Nagi laughed and nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh yeah, how's school going Junpei?" Nagi asked, picking up the plates and putting them in the sink.

"...fine" he mumbled as the atmosphere changed. You noticed that and interlocked your hands together.

"Thank you so much for the dinner Nagi! I should be on my way now though" You thanked as you rubbed Junpei's hand.

"Your leaving at this time? That's not to safe for someone as pretty as you. You should stay the night" She suggested, as she cleaned the dishes.

"Oh... Alright! I'll just wear Junpei's clothes then." You say say as you walk into his room. Picking out a shirt and sweatpants.

Going into the bathroom you shower and change. Putting your platinum white h/l hair up.

Leaving out of the bathroom you go into Junpei's room. Seeing him watching tv, you crawl up next to him and wrap an arm around his waist.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and smiled. Oh how he loved when you were around.

"Goodnight N/N" Junpei said calling you be your nickname he gave you when you two were younger. You smiled at that and hummed.

"Goodnight Junpie" you said as you laughed at the nickname.

"You know I hate that one" he said with a pout in his face. You close your eyes and wave your hand.

"Oh shush, your used to it by now" you say as you feel sleep overtaking you. Making you fall asleep. Junpei soon following suit.
----
Meanwhile, at Jujutsu tech....

"Where's Y/N?" Nobara questioned as it was late at night now. Megumi shrugged.

"Maybe she got a call from the higher ups?" He said as seemed unbothered.. but in reality he was freaking out just as much as Nobara.

"Do you think she's hurt! Or what if..." Nobara paused.

"Don't say stuff like that! She's almost as powerful as Gojo... I'm sure she's fine" Megumi reassured, while putting his hand through his hair.

"I wonder if she's single" Nobara blurted out, making the boy next to her shocked.

"She doesn't say to much about her life. She might have one" Megumi stated, remembering the glasses you had on.

"Then who will I get with!?" Kugisaki whined, frowning and clasping her hands together.

Megumi just rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Yeah well I don't think she's coming back tonight so... don't wait up for her" He said as he walked to his room.

"Ugh oh fine! Good night Me-Gu-Mi" Nobara said as she said his name in syllables. Going off to her room.

"Y/N really needs to get back so she can deal with these two" Maki said, hiding behind a wall, talking to Toge and Panda.

"Salmon" Toge agreed, shaking his head.

"Oh their just worried! Remember when the BOTH of you would be worried" Panda stated , emphasizing 'Both' as he looked at Maki.

"Fuck off Panda" Maki said, making the panda practically deflate.

"I hope your glasses break..." He said as he walked off. Maki furrowed her brows at that as she wanted to punch the Bear.

"Mustard Leaf" Toge said concerned, as he went into his room.

Being left all alone in the living room.

Maki Deadpanned

A/N

THANK YOU FOR 1000+ READS. WTF...

None of my stories have grown that fast so thank you so much!!!

Next update coming Tuesday <3