𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙡 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

ARISING FROM YOUR VERY DEEP,

slumber. You were now in your room, laying in the comforts of your warm bed. Turning your body around, you stretch. Getting up from the bed, you see that you have new clothes on.

"Ah- how long was I out for?" You question as the sun shined in through your room. Making you squint your eyes, groaning to yourself.

Taking your things into the bathroom, and turning on the hot water. You take your clothes off, stepping in the shower.

The hot water hit your sore body, easing the pain.

Deciding not to take a ten hour shower today.. you hurry it up and do what you had to do.

As soon as you got out the shower you hear a knock on the door. Wrapping a towel around your body, your wet hair staying as is.

Making you look like a pure goddess, even though you already were plenty of other times.

You open the door, looking at the person in front of you. A small smile coming onto your face.

"Oh- Y/N..." Megumi had came to check in to see if you were up yet. But he got a much better surprise. A blush coated his face instantly as he took in your looks.

Megumi had only saw your eyes once so it was still quite new to him. The striking light blue, corrupted his mind.

The way your white hair stuck slightly to your forehead. Your distinct white eyelashes, you definitely were beautiful.

To everyone you meet at that!

"Hey Megumi! I'm glad your okay. You know I'm so proud of you!" Your praising made the boy bit his lip in embarrassment.

"Thank you... but I didn't know you were still showering.." Megumi said as he tried to look anywhere besides your figure.

The towel wasn't covering too much up... let's just say that.

"Ah it's fine, what did you wanna tell me?" You ask, moving closer to the boy. Wrapping both of your arms around his neck.

Due to gravity existing... your towel had started slipping, but Megumi had held onto your waist. Stopping your towel from showing anything...

"Ack- B-Be careful.." Megumi's voice hitched, as his mouth got dry. If anyone were to walk in right now... it would quite hard to explain.

Being the tease you are, you apologize.

"Sorry didn't mean for that to happen, I hope you didn't see anything" You lie, as their was a large smirk on your face.

"Uh- No.. I didn't see anything!" Megumi exclaimed, letting you go before his hands started to travel.