𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

GETO WAS REACHING IN TO GRAB,

you. Well that was until Mahito grabbed his arm. Choso had also grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer towards him.

Who said you needed help..... you weren't going to fight it though.

Mahito looked at Geto, a smirk on his face.

"Were you trying to hurt Y/N? Should I do the same Geto?" Mahito asked as he slowly started to transfigure Geto's arm.

Geto hissed in pain, as he tried to escape Mahito's strong grip.

Both you and Choso watched the scene happen, but before it could get to serious.. you chimed in.

"Mahito, you can stop now" You demanded, making Mahito instantly stop. A large and proud smile was on his face as he turned towards you.

Deciding to be nice since Mahito did... help you, you give him a small smile back. That was enough to make his whole week.

Geto held onto his transfigured arm, a displeased look on his face.

"Oh and... go ahead and heal Geto, I have to get going, it's getting late" You explain, making Choso... frown. The older male's hands were still placed onto your waist.

"Uh- Choso... I have to go, but.. I'll see you soon" You whisper in his ear as he let you go.

"Don't make me wait too long" He replied as he twirled one of his fingers in his hair.

Going up to Mahito... you could only be nice this time. A simple head pat would have to do.

"Thank you Mahito" Mahito practically melted into the floor, as he... hugged you. After a few seconds of hugging you let go and take on last look at Geto.

Sighing you take your leave, and head into the bright lighted city!
-------

Walking past multiple expensive stores, you stop in a few. Always having a massive amount of money, you always enjoyed spending some.

Picking out multiple items for yourself and all of your classmates, you head over to the cashier.

"Ah good to see you Y/N! Oh- what happened?" The woman who also does your nails... works here!

"Oh it's nothing... just a bit of a cut! How have you been?" You ask as you hand her your black card.

"Business has been going down, because of some man." The older lady stated, while bagging your items.

"What's he doing?" You ask as you grab another pair of your sunglasses, giving them to her.

"He's been going around asking women if they need use of his body! A true man prostitute! And he won't go away.." The woman named Natsu stated as she finished bagging your items.

"I'll see what I can do okay! I wouldn't want anything to happen to your business."

"Thank you so much Y/N... your always someone I can count on! Oh and the total will be 10,878,500 yen. ($100,000)"

Nodding your head, she confirms your payment and gives you your card and bags.

"Have a good day!" The both of you say in unison, a bright smile came onto your face. Leaving out of the store, you see....

Toji

'Is this who she was talking about...' thinking to yourself, you walk up to the buff man.

Toji was talking to a woman, trying to seduce the woman. Just so he could rent a hotel to live at for the night...

"Ohhh come on... We could have a great time" Toji smirked down at the shorter woman.

"Um yeah... no thank you" She declined, walking off quickly. A laugh came out of your mouth, making Toji turn his head and face you.

"Is this how a grown man get's money? How much do you cost for the night? Maybe I'll pick you up for the night~" Teasing the much more older man, he grumbles.

"Get out of here, your messing up my money" To busy to hear what Toji was saying as you were looking at his tightly fitted shirt.

"Haah... no money... no touching" Toji smirked as he slapped your hand that was in mid air.

"HEY! I didn't even want to touch you, you probably haven't even took a shower in years" You spat back at the dilf, a puzzled look on your face.

"Actually I took one today, now carry along" Toji shooed you off with his hand... but that failed.

"How much?"

"Excuse me?" Toji questioned, as he crossed his arms together.

"How much for a feel old man!" You yell, making Toji quite surprised.

"10,000 yen ($919)" Toji replied, making you laugh.

"You're really cheap! But I think I have a better offer. Just because your Megumi's dad" Before he could reply, you grab his arm and drag him along.

You went to the closest ATM machine they had, as he began pulling out money.

Turning back towards Toji you hand him 1,033,457 (95,000)worth of Yen. Toji looked down at the large stack of cash.

"What the hell is this... why are you?" Toji questioned, making you smile.

"Get your life together Toji, then maybe you can talk to Megumi again. It's enough to get you an apartment for a while, and hopefully a normal job... don't waste my money"

Toji tried to hand the money back but you just backed away from him.

"Keep it... It's nothing to me. Now don't be embarrassed! Because your making me annoyed, so just keep the money!" You barked at the male, making him sigh and put it in his pocket.

Was he really accepting money from a teenager... his ego went down.

Toji then began to walk off, making you have to rush and grab him.

"What the fuck.... I said I wanted to feel you up! Did you think I was kidding... Look at those tiddies, I'm getting at least ten minutes of touching" You explain, making Toji... blush slightly.

"Your not doing anything here"

"Then I know just where to go!"
-------

Entering Satoru's apartment, you make sure it's completely empty. You had a spare key he gave you, in case you ever wanted to go over there after a mission.

Toji soon came in and looked around. Sitting down Toji looked at you.

Now of course you and Toji weren't going to fuck... you had morals, but a little... touchy touchy on them tiddies wouldn't hurt anyone!

"What the hell are you waiting for.... Take off your shirt!"

Toji doesn't even know what he's in for....

A/N

Uhhh nothing too sexual is gonna happen next chapter... but some... teasing? Anyways... can Y/N buy me a house or something cause..

BUT THANK YOU FOR 252K!

Bye luvs <333