𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙥 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

Y/N HAD JUST AWOKEN FROM HER,

slumber. Getting up from the warm covers, you head over to the bathroom. Taking a shower and washing your hair. You groan while thinking about how Gojo really knows what happened to Itadori and he's just not telling.

Finishing up you get changed and head outside. Being met with just the person you were looking for.

"Satoru where have you been?" You question, walking up to him. He shrugs and smirks.

"You know, somewhere I guess.. why do you ask?" Gojo puts his finger on his chin, looking down at you.

"Where's Itadori because I know he's not dead" You stated, a frown on your face. Gojo laughed as he shook his head.

"Why do you care so much Y/N usually you don't care at all if someone dies?" Gojo asked teasingly, slightly pissing you off.

"Shut the hell up Gojo" You warn, pushing his shoulder. Gojo's eyes widened through his mask. Oh how this was going to get messy.

"What if I don't? What are you going to do about it?" Satoru asked pushing your shoulder back.

Having enough of Gojo's teasing you smile as you step back a few feet. Confusing the older male, he tilts his head.

Running up to Gojo you jump, your foot coming in contact with his cheek, using cursed energy. Of course not enough to do too much damage.

Gojo flew through at least two trees, did I mention your foot was still on his cheek? Scoffing Gojo grabbed your ankle and swung you down onto the ground.

The hard impact made you groan, as you got up.

"What was that for? I struck a nerve or something. Gosh I thought you were a special grade sorcerer. So sensitive..." Gojo commented, crossing his arms.

"I thought you were a special grade sorcerer, but you sure as hell act as some random person with a god complex" You stated, gritting your teeth.

Gojo let out a deep chuckle as he held his stomach from laughing so much.

"I am a god! You and I both know that." Gojo stated proudly. Making you reach a hand out for his hair.

Before you could even grab a small amount of his white hair, he grabbed your arm, yanking you into his chest. Grabbing your ankle, flipping you into the concrete.

Laying in the ground you looked up at Gojo, who was hovering over you.

"What are you... cause last time I checked they prefer me more than you" Gojo confidently said, lowkey feeling himself.

If you weren't pissed off now you certainly were now. Usually Gojo didn't get on your nerves this bad. Anyways... equal rights.. equal fights.

"A BAD BITCH!" You yell as you swoop his ankles with your foot, causing Gojo to fall.