𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

TODAY WAS SATURDAY WHICH,

is a very important day! Toge and Y/N we're going on their surprise date today. Toge had come up with a brilliant plan all by himself. He's truly a magical boy!

It was around twelve in the afternoon and it was actually peaceful. The first years had gone investigating on the three victims that died from a cursed spirit..

You weren't too worried about them as they've grown a lot, in strength. And plus they had a adult with them.

Toge didn't tell Y/N much about the date, except that it was outside. So she decided to get dressed, wearing... whatever she was comfortable in.

She left her hair down whether it was curly/straight/messy.. etc.

Toge was already ready, as he tried to calm himself down. He was pacing around outside, worried about how this was going to go.

'What am I worrying about... it's just Y/N' he tried to reassure in his brain.

Before he could think any longer Y/N came outside, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Are you ready Toge!" You ask thrilled to go on your date. Toge looked at you and nodded his head.

"Salmon Salmon" He replied back, taking your hand in his-interlocking it. A small smile comes onto your face as you looked at the silver head boy.
------
Both of you were not at the location expect Toge made you close your eyes. He was behind you, his hands covering your eyes for you.

"I better not run into something.." Toge laughed at that, as his hand moved down to your waist. Now fully guiding you up a very steep hill.

You were just about there, until... your foot hit a rock. Making you stall down into the grass, toge falling on top of you.

"Ack- TOGE! I told you to be c-" before you could finish, you open your eyes and see notice the boy hovering above you now.

A faint blush coating his cheeks. Toge then wanted to hide his blushing so he diverted your attention.

"Tuna Tuna" Toge pointed over to the set up picnic basket, on top of a blanket. Not any blanket... a, actually it was just a pink blanket..

 a, actually it was just a pink blanket