𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨

Mature Themes and Language

(WARNING: NIPPLE PLAY? FEELING UP ON TOJI'S GINORMOUS TEN POUND TIDDIES)

-
-
-

TOJI SIGHED AS HE TOOK OFF HIS,

shirt. A bit of embarrassment came over him... was he really about to do this? But then the money came over his head. Looking down at him, your eyes widened.

How much did those milkers weigh... immediately your hand went right to one. Giving it a good squeeze. Toji groaned at the feeling, his throat slightly getting dry.

Your thumb ran over Toji's nipple, slightly pressing down on it. Toji let out a moan, making him big his lips in embarrassment.

"Who knew you were sensitive down here. Does it feel good~" You whisper in the man's ear, as you bent down.

"Just hurry up and get it over with" Toji frowned, well that was until he felt something wet and warm...

Your tongue ran over the pink bud, bitting down slightly. You moved your other hand to Toji's other pectoral.

"Aah... what are you.. doing?" Toji said throughout small pants. Moving your head you do the same to the other nipple.

Soon quickly pulling back, you smile at Toji.

"Alright alright, I'm done... See, how bad was that?" You ask, making Toji shake his head. Getting up, he pulls his shirt back on.

"Don't speak of this to anyone..." Toji stated, walking to the door. Following him quickly you grab his arm.

"Actually use the money wisely.." Toji hummed at your statement, as he walked out the door.

Closing the door behind you, you and Toji went to separate ways.

You've been feeling quite tired from all the events that's been happening. While walking back to the dorms, you think about Megumi..

A bit worried, you think about all the guys.. you've been with. Do they all really like you? I mean you got compliments all the time.

What the hell were you going to do with all of them.

Looking down at your hands, you notice something. Your bracelet from Junpei was missing. Trying not to panic, you rush back to the dorms.

'Where the hell did I leave it at!?? I never take it off' You thought as you enter the dorms, instantly running into Megumi.

Megumi jump's up a bit, but catches you by your waist.