𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

MAKI AND KUGISAKI WANTED TO,

treat you today! Since you almost practically died, they thought it would be a nice idea to hang out. And... they wanted to talk to you about a few things. So they decided to take you out today... just a day before you and Yuji's date.

Currently, the three of you were walking the streets of Tokyo. Your body was still recovering, so they gave you a week in advance to just heal.

"Sooo.. why haven't you guys told me where we're going?" You asked the two girls, who were on both sides of you.

"Because it's a surprise" Maki stated as she wrapped an arm around your waist. Kugisaki joined in on the conversation as she wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Yeah! Don't you like surprises Y/N!?" Kugisaki asked, as she had a large smile on her face.

"Yeah.. I do but, you've always told me where we were going" You mention, making the two girls stop walking.

"Ah! Look... We're here!" Kugisaki yelled as she pointed to the bathhouse in front of you.

It was a decently sized building and it read 'WOMEN'S BATHHOUSE'

"If you wanted to see me naked.. you could've just-" You had got cut off mid sentence, by Maki's hand.

"Lick me.. and see what happens" Maki threatened, as she had a dark aura around her. Wanting to tease the girl, you lick her hand.

"YOU LITTLE W-" Nobara quickly pulled you away from Maki, as she laughed.

"Ahaha! Let's uh- go inside..." Kugisaki suggested, as she lead the both of you inside.
-------

The three girls were all now in the water, completely naked. But it was just the three of them, so they were fine! Now they were all just conversing, and enjoying their time together.

"Hey Maki, what if there was a curse right in front of us.. what would you do?" Y/N teased as the green haired girl didn't have her glasses on.

"Mind my business and leave" Maki stated as she let her hair down. A frown appeared on your face, as you splashed her.

"What.. you thought I would come and help you two?" Maki asked as she eyed you and Nobara.

"Wow.... remember that, when your glasses fall off and Panda steps on them" Kugisaki chimed in. A laugh came from your mouth, from the small joke.

"Please... kiss my ass" Maki joked as she shook her head.

"Right now?" You asked, making both Nobara and Kugisaki blush.

"Ack- don't try and use those eyes on me, go do that with someone else" Nobara commented as she covered her eyes.

"Oh yeah! Speaking of boys, we wanted to ask you about something" Maki joined in, as she moved closer to you.