𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙑𝙤𝙞𝙙

Mature Themes and Language
(WARNING: MANGA SPOILER (Cursed Child Arc) GORE, CHARACTER DEATH, FERAL Y/N)

Mature Themes and Language(WARNING: MANGA SPOILER (Cursed Child Arc) GORE, CHARACTER DEATH, FERAL Y/N)

-
-
-

IT WAS NOW LATER IN THE DAY,

or should I say night.. It was midnight and you were out walking around Jujutsu Tech. A chilly breeze swept past you, making you shiver slightly.

Walking out late at night would be something normal for you. When your mind was full of complicated thoughts.

You were the only one up, so it was the perfect time.

As you were walking, you heard a small crunch. Someone stepping on a tree branch?

"What the hell.." you mumble as you look around. You didn't see anyone but you felt someone or something was near.

You've been feeling like that for about a day now. Like someone was following you around. Deciding to forget about it for now, you walk over to the tree, you and Junpei would stay under.

Looking down at your bracelet, a small smile comes onto your face.

Standing up, you join your hands together, while closing your eyes.

"Domain Expansion: Retreat Serene"

A barrier soon surrounded you, creating a light blue sky, and a pool of water- that you stood on.

An instant wave of calmness filled you. Closing your eyes, everything in your mind soon fades away.

But that wouldn't last long..

The figure outside of your Domain, watched from the roof. A small chuckle left his lips as he jumped off the roof.

CRASH!

Your eyes shot open as you watched your barrier become small shards. Someone had broke your domain..

Looking up at the figure, you a small gasp left your lips. Pulling out your cursed Gunsen from your pocket, a frown comes onto your face.

"Suguru..." The male in front of you was indeed 'Geto Suguru'.

"Ahaha.. what.. do you not know me anymore?" Geto asked as he circled you.

"I used to... but the real Geto's been dead" You state as you walk closer, grabbing the male's throat.

"I'm glad you've finally acknowledged it, I was tired of looking at your face" Geto said as he ignored the hand on his throat.

"Do you not fear me?" You asked as you let go of his throat, stepping back.

"Should I be? You obviously couldn't save your friend of yours back then, what makes you think you could do any real harm to me? I don't even know why they call you a special grade" Suguru spat as he gripped onto his staff.