𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙒𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙀!?? (200𝙆 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

HEY BITCHES AND BROS AND NON-BINARY HOES!

Yes... I did quote Adam from Sk8 the Infinity. It's been stuck in my head... anywho-

First off... HOW DID WE HIT 200K THAT FAST!? THANK YOU SO MUCH! Also 300+ follows.... YALL are being too nice!

Now! Before we start this Juju Stroll, I have a very important question. And you can only say one name!

Who would you want to go on a date with in this book?

Now, on to the Stroll!
-------

Your hand frappes onto his, your arms now swaying together. A large smile came across your face, as you looked towards him.

Turning towards you, a bright smile came along his face as well.

"You know Junpei, I'm so grateful that you made the right decision" You state, pulling the boy closer.

"Ahaha! I'm glad you saved me Y/N! I wouldn't have wanted to see you sad." Junpei wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I'm sorry for hiding who I truly was.. to you for so long. I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"I understand N/N, now come on! The rest of the group is waiting for us!" Junpei cheered as he started dragging you along.

Your face was full of pure shock. Every student from Jujutsu Tech, was sitting.... under the tree you and Junpei would sit and hang out at.

"Hey! Finally you guys arrived, we've been waiting forever!" Itadori greeted, waving over at the two.

"So this is the Junpei kid you were talking about?" Maki asked while looking at the innocent looking boy.

"Nice to meet you everyone!" Junpei then started greeted everyone.

"Hey Hey Hey! You two have matching Bracelets!?!?" Nobara pointed towards the two f/c bracelets.

"Just how long have you known each other?" Panda asked, making Junpei turn to you.

"Uh well... about four years now!" You explained to the first and second years, making them all smile.

"Now come on! Let's actually have fun while we have time!"
--------

"You've gotten quite stronger over the last couple of months Junpei! Your really making me proud!" You exclaim, while walking on a tree branch.

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able too. Ah- I think you should get off of that. Your right under a big pool of-" Before Junpei could finish... your balance got the best of you.

Causing you to fall into the large river. Knowing how to swim, you decide to mess with Junpei a bit.

Pretending to drown, Junpei gasps. Rushing over to you, he jumps into the water and grabs you.