𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙥

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

A MONTH HAD PASSED SINCE THE,

visit to Kyoto. Everything seemed fine to you but... someone was plotting against you. There had been an increase of deaths from curses. So the higher ups wanted you and Megumi to go and check out a few of the scenes.

So here you were, standing in front of abandoned motel. Apparently multiple curses had been seen and ended up killing a few people who were snooping around the area.

"Do you think a special grade is here?" You ask the slightly taller male. Megumi turned his head and looked at the building.

"Probably... with the amount of deaths" Megumi replied back, while grabbing your hand. A surprised noise left your lips, making you bite them.

"I thought you didn't get embarrassed? Was I wrong?" Megumi teased as he pulled you along into the the motel.

"Pfft- when do I ever?" You try and play off, making Megumi slightly laugh. The two of you then start looking around the motel.

"Hey... this is only a two story- why isn't anything here?" You ask Megumi, who turned around and shrugged.

"The higher up's wouldn't lie about something like this" Megumi stated, as he stopped walking. Noticing the sudden stop, you also stop.

"Did you hear something?" The emo boy, couldn't answer you as something had grabbed onto his shoulder.

A familiar curse.... a blue haired curse.

"Ah! I see you've made it!" A grinning Mahito exclaimed. His arm wrapped around Megumi's shoulder.

"Huh- where the hell did you come from!??" You yell, shoving Mahito's arm off Megumi. Mahito rolled his eyes, as he walked over next to you.

"Calm down Y/N~ it's just me..." Mahito cooed in your ear. Megumi didn't like where this was going...

"You're friends with a curse?" Megumi asked you, making you sigh.

"I wouldn't say friends... Mahito, didn't I tell you to stay out of trouble" You ask the male as you grab the ends of his hair.

"But you've been ignoring me... so I think it's best we forget about that deal. I have been missing.. being a actual curse" Mahito said as he looked at the two of you.

He knew he probably wasn't going to be able to touch you, so he went with the next best thing.

Mahito grabbed onto Megumi from behind, putting an arm around his neck. Megumi slightly gasped at the fast movements.

"Let me have this one day of fun Y/N... let me transfigure him... then I'll be a good boy!" Mahito's hand went towards Megumi's clothed stomach.

"God Damn it you curse! You're not doing this again" Teleporting behind the curse, you grab your cursed Gunsen.

Swinging your arm, your cursed Gunsen came in contact with Mahito's arm. Slicing it completely off.

Megumi was able to escape Mahito's hold, soon joining you in the fight.

Mahito looked down at the floor, as his arm laid there.

"You're quite strong Y/N... but you've barely seen my power!" Mahito jumped up and landed on top of you.

Knocking you down onto the ground, Mahito gets ahold of your neck. Megumi grits his teeth as he runs over, but soon stops by the red aura around you two.

Mahito and you both locked eyes, as he was... choking you out. Your feet were on his stomach. It was as if time slowed down, and it was just the two of you.

A villainous grin spread across the both of your faces as the red aura grew stronger. Practically blinding anyone near to see.

Kicking your legs into Mahito's stomach, he flies into a wall. That red aura was indeed... black flash.

After the dust and crumbles from the wall clears up, you see a perfect circle in Mahito's stomach.

Being able to see straight through it. But it seems as if Mahito was still alive. Mahito coughed up blood as he stood up.

Standing up yourself, you catch your breath. Megumi runs over to you, and checks to see if your okay.

"It's... that easy for you to use black flash!?!?" Megumi questioned, quite intrigued about your skills.

Before you could answer, Megumi was swooped away by Mahito. Climbing up to the top of the building.

"Shit-" You curse as you teleport to the roof. Looking at the scene in front of you, you see Mahito holding Megumi over the edge of the roof.

"Your soul seems pure still.. should I make you into a useless curse?" Mahito asked, as he gripped onto the Megumi's neck.

"Can you shut up, your... breath stinks" Megumi choked out, as he looked down at the male.

"Y/N... what would you do if I, so happen to rip his heart out? Would you be mad at me?" Mahito teasingly asked, as he smiled at you.

Megumi's face soon turned into fear, as he looked over at you.

"Why are you so silent? Do you not know what to do. Like how you did with Junpei? You need to learn how to quickly problem solve" Mahito's hand extending to Megumi's heart, about to pierce his hand right through his chest.

'I'm sorry Megumi but... this is the only way' You think to yourself, as you teleport in front of Megumi.

Barely making it in time, Megumi was able to get away from Mahito's tight grip. Unfortunately for you though...

SPLAT!

Blood splattered onto the floor as blood leaked from the hole in your chest. Mahito's face turned into pure worry as he saw what he just did.

He didn't want to hurt you.... and now here you were. In front of him, barely standing. Blood coming from your mouth, making you look over at Megumi.

Everything started to get dark quite quickly at the immense amount of pain. But you could see the pure tears in Megumi's eyes.

"Megumi... do- don't cry... you'll see me.. soon" You cough out, as you fall to your knees. You felt quite weak. But maybe just maybe... not to your death.

Megumi saw your eyes closed, as you soon fell onto the floor completely. He gritted his teeth as he slapped his hands together. He needed to get you out of here.

"Rabbit Escape" Megumi shouted. Soon a large amount of rabbits started chasing after Mahito. Making the curse distracted, Megumi picked you up bridal style and ran off.

Running as fast as he could, he made it to a safe place. He set you down as he kneeled down. His hands went towards all your pulses and couldn't find one beating one....

He quickly called Gojo to come and help. For
some reason... he didn't think you were dead. Maybe that was just his imagination, but he wanted to keep hope.

"Please... wake up"

A/N

Y'all... I'm not following the manga... because then you'll know what would happen. THIS IS Y/N'S ARC!

And plus... it's more fun to write!

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 373K!

How is this book almost at 400K....

Bye Luvs <333