𝘼 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

IZUMI WANTED TO GET YOU OUT THE

house. Since you've been staying in there without seeing any... sunlight. He was a bit worried, so here we are. Izumi stood in front of you, begging you to come with him.

"PLEASE Y/N!" Izumi begged as he placed his hands on your shoulders. A small grumble slipped out of your lips as you look up at the male.

"I already told you Izumi... I dont wanna go anywhere" You state as you walk past the male, going into the kitchen.

"How long are you planning to stay here!? The next thirty years? It's already been two months.." Izumi informed you as he followed you around.

"You haven't been answering or messaging anyone back... I'm sure they're worried.." A sigh left your lips as you turned towards Izumi.

"Fine! I'll go out... but I'm not going back there yet" Izumi smiled as he ruffled your hair.

"Get ready! I'll be waiting outside!" Izumi yelled as he ran out the door.

Rolling your eyes, you head to the bathroom to get ready. Taking a shower, getting dressed, doing your hair.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you gain a bit more confidence.

Leaving out the house, you meet with Izumi outside.

"Where are we going?" You ask the brown haired male. Izumi turned towards you and grabbed your hand.

"It's a surprise, so I want you to close your eyes.. while I drive you" Izumi explained as he led you to his car, opening the door for you.

Humming to yourself, you enter the car and close your eyes. Izumi gets in himself and starts driving to the surprise location.

It was a quick plan to just try and get you out the house so... it wasn't much. But hopefully they could share a few words for you!
--------

Meanwhile... The students of Jujutsu Tech have been in the blues. Gojo had mentioned what had happened and they were quite worried for you.

Where the hell could you have gone?

"Why aren't we looking for her!?" Yuta yelled as he paced back and forth outside. Panda and Toge were both sitting and looking at the worried Yuta.

"I'm sure she'll be back.." Panda stated as he had a good feeling about you coming back. Toge nodded his head in agreement.

"When is she coming back... that's the question" Megumi appeared out of nowhere, scaring Panda.

"GAH- uh... it hasn't been that long has it?" Panda asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's been two months.." Maki joined in as she warmed her hands up.