𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙢

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

ANOTHER CALL WAS SENT TO,

your phone. You had just got out of the water, now walking through the warm sand. Bending down and grabbing it off the ground, you see who it was.

But you also seen all the other missed calls from... another person.

Groaning internally, you see it was the higher ups who not only texted you, but called you.

'You have a mission today! Don't miss it, it's a level grade 2 curse at xxxxxx.' You read the message in your brain.

They always knew how to ruin someone's fun. But it's worth a good paycheck!

Getting your stuff together, you turn around and see.. sad faces?

"Your leaving so soon!??" Itadori cried out, not wanting you to leave.

"Ah it wasn't by choice... there's a cursed spirit not to far away from here. When I'm done I'll be back!" You try and cheer up the boy, successfully working.

"You don't even have the proper clothes on, or your cursed weapon" Megumi called out, a bit worried for you.

"Eh, I don't really need it. Plus killing a cursed spirit in a bikini seems fun!" You explain, getting ready to go.

"Be Safe" both Nanami and Satoru said, waving you off. Waving back you head out into the streets.
------

Here you were, walking up to the abandoned school. Apparently A lot of sad things happened here, and now there's just cursed roaming around.

Roaming around the empty school, you don't see to much.

Everything was quiet... and still

"What the fuck!?!? I don't even see any curse-" before you could finish you see the talk, blue looking std of a spirit.

Instead of drooling this time though... it was foaming at the mouth.

Why did they have to send you the ugliest ones.

"Bleeur largh.. meruru" the curse rambled, while running towards you. Since you didn't have the proper tools or clothing...

You were just going to have to settle on using one of your domains.

The curse tried to land a hit by your face, missing terribly. Was this some kind of joke?