𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙

Mature Themes and Language

(This has NOTHING to do with the story but this gif

(This has NOTHING to do with the story but this gif.... Hope I don't leave a snail trail behind.. or anything)
-
-
-

SATORU CALLED OUT TO YOU AS HE

walked closer towards you. It was now raining and it was beginning to become cold. Satoru had heard weird noises going on outside, and he wasn't expecting to find you out here. Well that was until a few minutes ago.

He saw everything that just went down.. and he was.. well he didn't know his feelings. But that didn't matter as of now. What mattered was that you weren't answering, as you were still in a complete state of shock.

Sure you've killed curses but.. those were curses, not a human body at least.

Satoru placed a hand on your lower back, scaring you out of your trance.

"Satoru..... I- I killed him" You mumble as you look down at Geto's body. Gojo saw the worry in your eyes, making him sigh.

"You know that wasn't really Geto.. it was just his body. Geto's been dead for years.. and you know that. So why are you acting like this? When you did a good thing?" Satoru asked as he walked you to his car.

"Because I'm not like you Satoru..." You spat as you slap your brothers hand off of you. Satoru let out a small gasp as you started walking away.

Chasing after you, he grabs you by your wrist.

"Where are you going?!" Satoru asks as he tried to pull you back towards him. He didn't need you running off somewhere, in the dark and while it's raining.

"You don't need to worry about me anymore Satoru.. you've worried your whole life" You say as you pull your arm away from him.

Quickly walking away from him, you turn your head.

"Don't follow me... I just need.. a break, if you follow me, I won't come back" You state in a serious tone, with not one hint of expression on your face.

Satoru watched you walk away, soon fading away. An annoyed groan left his lips..

Kneeling down he looks at Geto's head.. and body. A sigh left his lips as he started getting Geto situated..

Meanwhile.. you were walking around Tokyo thinking about a few things.

'Maybe I should stop being a sorcerer... it's getting tiring' You thought to yourself as you looked up at the sky.

The stars were out and they were practically glistening in the sky.

'"I can see why Nanami stopped" You said out loud as you continued walking.

You didn't exactly know where to go.. so you just kept walking... and walking.. and walking.

Until less people walked through the streets. Until it felt like it was just you..

"Maybe I should just become a villain.." You say as you wipe the rain off your face. You were practically drenched by now.

"Shit... I need somewhere to go. I'll just go to his house.." you mumbled out your thoughts, finally finding a person's house to stay at.
--------

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNO-

A tired and shirtless Izumi opens the door, looking down at you. Rubbing his eyes, he looks back at you. You were drenched in rain, you looked cold.. and as if you had a long day.

"What the hell.. are you okay?!" Izumi asks as he pulls you inside, closing and locking the door. He quickly hands you a towel to dry yourself off.

Taking the towel, you start drying yourself off as you start explaining what happened. Izumi was shocked about the Geto thing but that didn't matter right now.

"Go take a shower to warm up, I'll bring you some of my clothes.." Izumi says as he goes into his room to search for some clothes for you.

Walking to the bathroom, you turn on the shower. Waiting for the water to warm up, you get in.

Izumi soon comes inside and places down your clothes.

"You can stay for however long.. you know it doesn't matter to me" Izumi said as he walked out the bathroom, waiting in his room.

A content sigh left your lips as you listened to what Izumi had said, while the hot water was running down your back.

Soon enough, you got out the shower and changed into the clothes Izumi brought you. Leaving out the bathroom, you enter his room.

Izumi was laying down in the bed, his hair sprawled across the pillows. Joining him, you get in the bed and lay next to him.

"Izumi.. I think I wanna quit being a sorcerer" Izumi turned towards you and had a frown on his face.

"I yelled at the higher ups, protecting you and saying you could do it.. for this? I'm kind of hurt Y/N" Izumi sarcastically said as he trailed his fingers on your exposed thigh.

"No I'm serious.. it's mentally, physically, and emotionally draining.." You state as you close your eyes.

"Well I can make a report on that.. but what about all your friends? The people that need saving? What about proving the higher up's?" Izumi pestered you with multiple questions, making you groan.

"What if you just take a break.. and see how you feel afterwards?" Izumi's suggestion didn't sound to bad to you.. you needed a break.

"I suppose that will have to do for now.." you mumble making Izumi smile. There was a comfortable silence as Izumi drew imaginary hearts on your thigh.

"How long has it been since you seen me in person?" The long brown haired male asked, as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Hmm... about a year, I've missed you" you say as you can feel sleep calling your name. Izumi hummed as he closed his eyes as well.

His head sat on top of your shoulder, while the both of you cuddled together.

"I've missed you as well.." Izumi mumbled as he soon fell asleep alongside you.

But I'm just a few hours, multiple sorcerer's would be quite worried on where you are..

Where did their favorite person run off to?

A/N

With all my stories I try and add plot development and character development... so I hope you can Y/N's development.. over the chapters. Start to finish... whether it's good or bad!

Also if your wondering what Izumi sort of looks like.. his looks are mostly based off Takumi from Nana. Just with brown hair/ and green eyes!

Anyways-

THANK YOU FOR 589K!

Bye luvs <333