𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

EVERYONE WAS LINED UP IN THEIR,

groups. The principle of Jujutsu Tech, had started explaining what was going to happen. All while manhandling Gojo... bring a smile to your face

"The first day is a group battle.. Cursed Spirit Exorcism Race!" Principals Yaga exclaimed, as he then told all the rules.

Drowning out the boring rules, one did get your attention.

"Of course, You're welcome to sabotage the others." Principle Yaga informed, wanting to make it fair.

You smirk at that as you make a mental note. You had a few things to solve with some people..
--

Now all of Jujutsu Tech was in a small room. Planning on what to do.

"The Panda talked!" Itadori exclaimed, curious on why a panda was TALKING.

"Salmon, Salmon" Toge affirmed, making Itadori shocked once again. What the hell was going on???

"What?" Itadori questioned, looking at the silver haired boy. You started laughing at the situation, as you couldn't help it.

Itadori's face had pure confusion on it.

"He limits his vocabulary to keep others safe." Panda explained, making Itadori 'ooh'. Panda then explained Toge's ability to Yuji.

"So, do we change strategies?" Maki asked, looking at the rest of the second years. Chiming in you out your thought into it.

"Itadori should take on big tiddy bitch!" You yell, making everyone sweat-drop from your choice of words for Toudou.

"I don't know what he's been doing, while he's been gone but.. Itadori would win" Megumi bluntly said, while stretching his arms.
--
You all were outside, both you and Itadori were next to each other. Giving a glance towards each other. Making Itadori blush slightly at the eye contact.

"Y/N... Itadori" Megumi called out, as he walked up to the both of you. Turning around you look at the male in front of you.

"Hmmm?" You and Itadori hum in sync.

"Are you guys okay? You seem off.. especially you Y/N" Megumi asked, making you grit your teeth. Stupid smart emo boy then figured you out. That quick!?!?

But... you weren't talking to much, and zoning out. That definitely wasn't you all the time.

You give a warm smile to Megumi, putting a hand on his shoulder. You pushed his shoulder towards you.

Making your mouth, leveled to his ear. Whispering into his ear, you start emptying empty threats.

"Look here Megumi! You say ONE word to anyone else about my sadness.. your not ever seeing anyone again"