𝘼 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

COMING CLOSER TO THE TWO,

males in front of you. You snicker at the two of them, a look of confusion on their faces. Fully revealing yourself towards them, you frown.

"What the hell is this?" You question, looking at Geto. Geto stood tall and looked down at you, a disgusted look in his face.

"It's best if you leave.. and forget you ever saw us" He informed, as Mahito then joined in the conversation. Coming behind you and wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

"Ah~ Hi Hi, Y/N!" Mahito cheered, as if he was normal person....

Did he forget.... he killed Junpei... or??

You place a hand on Mahito's head, pretending as if you were going to stroke it. Gripping onto the curses hair, you pull him off you.

Making him shriek and cry out, being a bit over dramatic.

"Why would I leave? This would be a great opportunity to kill you, and... what's your name again?" You turn towards Mahito, tilting your head.

For him to be a curse... he couldn't help but find some sort of attraction to you. Just you looking at him made his skip a beat.

"It's Mahito, how could you for-" Before he could finish he got cut off by your words.

"Shut the fuck up" Mahito quieted it down, frowning.

Geto quirked a brow at that, Mahito was just going to obey a 17 year old girl.. so easily?

"Well if you guys are just going to chat, I'll be on my way" Suguru stated as you turned around, and started leaving.

But obviously you weren't just gonna let him get away.

Your hand gripped his shoulder, making him turn his head towards you. The both of you sharing a look...

His eyes softened just the slightest, as he remembered when you where young.

Oh god... cue the dramatic music
------
"Satoru... can we go see Geto!?" Y/N questioned her older brother, which was seventeen at the time. Satoru rolled his eyes as he patted your head.

"Don't you want to spend time with me? You're always asking for him..." Satoru said as he frowned, looking down at the girl.

"Because, Geto is way more cooler than you!" Y/N teased, making Satoru shake his head in defeat.

"Yeah.. sure, we're off to see Geto" Satoru face up as you climbed up on his back.

The both of you traveled outside, which wasn't to far. You lived with Satoru in the dorms of Jujutsu tech. Ever since you were around 5.

Geto was outside, taking a break from training-under a tree. The sun was cascading down.

"Ah- Geto!! Where here~" Satoru smirked as he placed you down, as he sat down next to the male.

"Ara~Ara~, Hi Suguru!" Both Geto and Satoru had shocked faces on. Wondering where a six year old got such a phrase from.

"What are you teaching her" Geto mumbled under his breath, making Satoru shrug his shoulders.

"I'm going to have to start supervising more..." Satoru mumbled back.

Geto turned to you and smiled.

"Good afternoon N/N!" Geto greeted as he lifted up a part of your eye mask, something he would do a lot.

You gave him a close eyed smile, as you put your small hand on his cheek.

Geto hated regular people, people who weren't sorcerer's. You of course were quite skilled, and he always praised you for it.

"You guys have a special relationship... I would hate to see it leave" Satoru truthfully said, as he stood back up.

"Alright now! Come on Y/N.. you have training!" Satoru stated, grabbing your hand.

A frown came onto your face as you wanted to stay with Geto a bit longer.

"See you soon Suguru!" You yell as you wave, making Geto wave back.

"See you soon N/N!"
------
Geto turned back around and quickly left, as you frowned. Oh how you slightly missed being a kid again.

Before you could get too deep into your memories you get interrupted.

"Y/N I think you should stay with me for awhile!" Mahito confidently said...

"Who the hell do you think I am. Someone who keeps curses as pets?" Now.. actually you did keep them as pets.. but we'll get into that later.

"I'll be your pet..." Mahito whispered, making your eyes widened. Slightly disgusted but also intrigued.

You could use him to do your dirty work, which just included him getting you things.

"Mahito, let's make a deal" You say as you walk over to him, a hand on his shoulder.

"Mmm what is it?"

"You bring me whatever I want, and I won't kill you.." you whisper in the blue haired males ear.

"That's not ever fair... I think we should-" Cutting Mahito off, your acrylic nails pierced his skin with cursed energy.

Making him bleed. Mahito gasped as he stepped back a bit.

"Y-you can make me bleed so easily!?? Your so strong" Mahito complimented... what the hell were you going to do with this newborn of a curse.

"Oh and two more things before I go Mahito. One, if I need to get in contact with you... I'll send a small low level curse with a note attached. Two, if you think to tell anyone or try to physically harm me.... your dead." After stating all what you had to say you turn out of the alleyway.

"W-Wait! Can I show you what I'm working on tomorrow!?" Mahito asked running towards you.

Sighing to yourself you nod your head and wave your hand to shoo him off. Mahito turned back around and had a large smirk on his face.

Oh how he couldn't stop thinking about you the rest of the day!
------
"I'm back Toge! Sorry it took so long. Someone had a curse around their leg" You lie to the platinum blonde boy in front of you.

"Salmon" Toge said as he nodded his head. You sit next to him on the couch, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"I wonder how the first years are doing in their mission..."

A/N

It's the way most of you thought it was going to be Toji.... makes me laugh! But.. Toji and Naoya are coming SOON!

Also Thank you so much FOR 88K! I Love all of you bitches!

I'll probably update... either tomorrow or for sure Saturday!

Bye luvs <3