𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍! (400𝙆 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

HELLO! HI! HEY! HERE I AM ONCE

Again! I'm actually a bit late but... IGNORE THAT! This book has hit 400+K... I'm in shock everyday when I see this damn book growing.

We're almost at HALF A MILLION... WHAT

You're all very well behaved as well! (That sounds so weird) Like wtf... no hate comments? You're TO NICE!

Again... I know I say this everything but TRULY, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Anywho- this Juju Stroll is going to be consisting of a few different things!

Since writing about Y/N's and Satoru's childhood is like one of my favorite things to write... I'll be doing that!

A few things that probably happened when they were growing up...

Most of these are jokes btw..

ON TO THE STROLL!
--------

A nine year old Y/N walked next to a seven year old Megumi and a seventeen year old Satoru. The three walked down the crowded streets of Tokyo. Satoru needed to use the two of them for something special.

He had been chasing this girl, but she kept turning him down. So he figured... girls like cute kids! So that means she'll like him.

Of course he didn't tell the two kids, I'm fact he's had made a small lie. He said they were going to get ice cream...

But it wasn't a complete lie! They would only get ice cream if the girl decided to give him a chance.

"When are we getting ice cream?" Megumi asked as he looked up at the taller male. Satoru had looked down and patted the boy's head.

"Don't be so impatient, cant you see we're getting there!?" Satoru asked as he pointed towards the front of them.

"We passed the ice cream parlor about two blocks ago..." You chime in, making Satoru sweat drop.

"Ah! There she is! Come on children, follow me" Satoru saw the girl he was trying to get at for about a month now.

Her eyes widened as she saw the six foot man walk towards her. Ready to turn around, she get's stopped by Satoru's hand.

"Hey Aiko, do you have a moment?" (yes, I did use the same name from my other book)

Aiko turned and looked at Satoru and then noticed the two children. And she was a sucker for children.

"Oh! Is this your sister? Aww! And this cute little boy. Are you babysitting?! That's so cute!" Aiko fawned over the two children in front of her, as she started hugging and kissing the two kids.

"So... do you wanna go out tonight?" Satoru slyly said as he had a huge smirk on his face. Aiko turned towards him and smiled.

"Of course!"

"This bit-" Megumi covered your mouth before you could say anything. Now you were upset about not getting your ice cream. Even though you should've known....
--------

You were now around ten years old, and Megumi was about eight! The both of you wanted to play a trick on Satoru, since he didn't let you guys play outside anymore.

The reason for that was.... because you and Megumi had thought it was a good idea to let the divine dogs shit everywhere...

So now the two of you were about to put pink hair dye in his shampoo bottle!

"Do you think he'll fall for it?" Megumi asked as he squeezed the dye inside the bottle.

"No we need to be worried if, he even washes his hair." You reply back, as you put the shampoo bottle away. A laugh came from Megumi's mouth, as he thought about your joke.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU TWO!??" Satoru yelled as he walked through the hallway. The two kids ran out of the room and sat down on the couch.

"Oh... we'll I'll be going to go shower, I have a hot date tonight!" Satoru smirked as he stood proud.

"I hope you take a shower, you stink" Your brother sweat dropped at your comment, as he had a frown on his face.

"Yeah, why don't you go take one right now!" Megumi said as he got up and pushed the male into the bathroom.

"Take your time!" The two kids said in unison as they closed the door.

Satoru rolled his hidden eyes as he turned on the shower and undressed. Getting in he does his normal thing, and begins to start washing his hair.

Not noticing the pink dye on his hands, he finishes washing his hair. Finishing up in the shower, he can hear small laughing coming from outside his door.

Wrapping a towel around his waist he quickly opens the door and see's the two children.

"HAHAHA! LOOK AT HIS HAIR!" You yelled as you pointed to the bright pink strands of hair. Megumi laughed as he looked at Satoru's confused face.

Satoru hoped you guys were just kidding, but as he turned around....

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! I SWEAR I'M GONNA DISOWN YOU-"
---------
Extra:

"Okay now say this..." Satoru looked down at you two. The three of you were outside and Satoru wanted to teach you a few things.

"Fuck you pussy ass bitch! Never chase a hoe, but chase the motherfuckin dough. And remember what I told you, it's August Alsina and Drake over anything!! Now repeat it" Satoru said as he passed out yen to the two of you.

Both you and Megumi took the money, and started to walk off.

"His dumbass got scammed" You said as you put the yen in your pocket, while Megumi followed close behind you.

Satoru was in pure shock, and probably a bit hurt. Did he just get played by children? Guess it's time to turn on Marvin's Room.....

A/N

You cant tell me Gojo wouldn't listen to old Drake and August Alsina when he was a teenager. Because I could see it...

He gives off lightskin energy..., same goes for Jean from AOT, let's not forget Connie, Deku, and many others

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 427K!

AND- well a bitch was gonna say 800 followers but one of you little hoes unfollowed me... am I gonna have to start taking notes 🤨

But um... new theme! Kinda hate it tho....

Anywho-

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Bye luvs <333