𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚?!?

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

YOU WERE CURRENTLY HAVING A,

self-care day. Fighting special-grade curses was a lot of work. You were one of the higher-ups along with Gojo. Making your life pretty busy, altogether. Like how you're a second-year at Jujutsu Tech, but haven't gone in about three weeks.

So you thought it would be a great idea to just try to wind down, for the free time that you have.

Going to some fancy spa, getting all your cramped muscles massaged, and a nice facial. As you were just finishing up your facial, you headed to another chair.

"Oh- Hey Y/N! I didn't know you were coming today" The professional nail tech said as she waved her hand. She's been your nail tech for about 3 years, and you've never been to anyone else.

"Yeah, I've finally been able to have a free day to myself." You stated, placing your hand down. It had been about 10 minutes, the nail tech just finished with your left hand.

Buzz!

Buzz!

Buzz!

Your phone was buzzing, signifying you were getting an incoming call. Using your other hand, and picked up the phone to see that Gojo was calling. You sighed as you answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! I NEED HELP!" Gojo yelled through the phone, exaggerating. Pulling the phone back from your ear, you rubbed your temples.

"Gojo your probably the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer and you're calling me for help? What... what can I do"

"Let's hang out!" Gojo said energetically, eating for a good response. You deadpanned at that.

"No" Gojo gasped through the phone at that, trying to come up with a good excuse.

"What if... I buy you something?" He asks, hoping that you finally give in- which you did. Who would pass up on something free!?!?

"Where are we meeting?" You questioned, paying the nail tech leaving out. Gojo smirked through the phone and answered quite quickly.

"Jujutsu High!" He once again yelled through the phone. You stopped in the middle of the road, groaning.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be there in ten" You stated, hanging up the phone.
--
Arriving at Jujutsu High, you were met with Satoru. He came up to you ruffling your hair, a big smile on his face. You smiled back, slapping his hand away.

"Do you think I just woke up in the morning with my hair DONE!?!?" You emphasized the last part, while Gojo just snickered.

"Okay so... I lied about getting you something. But you haven't been able to come to school in like three years!" Gojo exaggerated once again.

"Tell that to the higher-ups, all these cursed spirits are so annoying. But hey, I heard about the whole Sukuna thing with that boy." You said while walking inside the building.

"That's right! Itadori Yuji is the boy. I think you would be a good trainer for him. You should come back." Gojo suggested, a smirk pulling at his lips as he tilted his head at you.

'Is this some trick to see me again?' You thought in your head.

"Annnddd... Megumi said he missed you" Gojo kinda lied but it was enough to get you to say yes.

"Oh, my baby Megumi! He misses me!?! Come on old man, let's go see him!" You yelled as you went to Megumi's room.

Barging in his room, there was no sign of Megumi. Frowning, you turn around and are met with the emo-looking boy.

Scaring you shitless you jumped a bit before hugging the taller male.

"Oh, Megumi! You've missed me huh? How have you been? I heard you got hurt while fighting that cursed spirit at that school." You started rambling as he scratched the back of his head as you held him tightly.

Letting go of him, you look and see a patch of pink hair. Catching your eye you push Gojo out the way, seeing a boy.

"Oh~ who are you?" You question, getting in the boy's personal space. Looking at his soft features, finding him quite cute.

"Ack- I'm Itadori... Itadori Yuji!" He confidently spoke, looking more at you. You smiled as you squished his cheeks together.

"So you're the one who ate Sukuna's finger... did it taste like beef jerky?" You joked as you couldn't help but laugh at your joke. Until an unexpected voice cut off your laughing.

"Shut the hell up"

You raised your head instantly as your brows furrowed even though no one could see. You grabbed Itadori's collar lifting him as if he was nothing.

"What did you say to me?" You questioned, as the boy panicked as he held his cheek, a blush rising to his face at how close your faces were.

"It wasn't me! It's him!" Itadori tried to explain as he let go of his cheek, showing the sharp-toothed mouth.

You dropped him, patting his head as an apology. Gojo and Megumi deadpanned, watching the whole situation.

"Sorry sorry. I get carried away sometimes! This must be Sukuna. He needs to brush his teeth, being dead for 1000 years has some tolls."  You said as you shook your head.

"You little b-" Sukuna came out again, causing Itadori to hit his cheek once again-apologizing.

While you ignored the other, you went to your room. Shutting the door and putting on your uniform. Coming back you smile and put your hands on your hips.

"Where are the rest of the second years? I'm ready to train" you said with a hint of excitement in your voice.

"They're all outside messing with panda. Oh, and Nobara another new first year is out there also" Gojo said as he went towards the principal's office.

You nodded your head and went out there.

"I'M BACK BITCHES!"

A/N

Well, I hope you guys liked the first chapter! How's your day/night going lovely's. Lovely's is making me sound British when I'm not LMFOA. Anywho! I have an essay coming up... so chapter two might be out by Sunday or Monday of next week!

Don't forget to vote and comment (if you want). It gives me some sort of clue that you guys like this.

UPDATE: I'm going to try and fix up this book a little, the spelling errors is crazy. Also I know apparently the smut is gone??? Imma try and figure that shit out too. Lastly, should I do a prequel for this book since jjk season 2 coming soon?!

Bye, luvs <3