𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤? (300𝙆 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

HELLO SUPER HORNY BITCHES!

I think we've all been wanting this.... But before we get into the Stroll, I just want to thank you all!

300K! LIKE UM WHAT! MY WRITING ISN'T EVEN GOOD TO HAVE 300K!

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!

Now let me explain how this stroll with work!

Y/N is technically not you anymore, but still has your name. The reader, is you! Instead of saying reader, I'll say 'You'. And just address Y/N as Y/N!

Now on to the stroll!
--------

Today was going to be the happiest day of your life! You were going to go see THE Y/N, today! She was having a meet and greet for her fans, she somehow gained!

You were a full Gojo simp! A Y/N Gojo simp, you couldn't give a damn about her older brother. You just couldn't see the hype about him.

But you would sell your left leg for that woman.

You still had about two hours until the greet, so you decided to get ready. Taking a shower, making sure to smell like Y/N's favorite scent.

Getting out of the shower, you get dressed and do your hair.

You looked into the mirror and did a 360, wanting to make sure you looked good enough. With how hot Y/N, you are sure she had high standards.

But in reality... she really didn't! As long as you were a sweet person, she didn't really care.

"Alright! Do you think I look good enough?!" Did I mention your friend was there with you? They were sitting down, on your bed.. looking at your outfit.

"It looks decent I guess..." F/N (friend's name) joked, making you sulk.

"WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE THIS COLOR!?!" You yell, rethinking your entire outfit.

"How the hell would you know if you don't GO! Your like ten minutes behind schedule" F/N got up and put a hand on your shoulder, pushing you out your room.

"Wait! Can you come with me!?" You ask, as you quickly put your shoes on. F/N rolled their eyes.

"Why do you want me to come?" They asked, a bit confused on why your asking them to come along with you.

"Who's going to take a picture of me and her together?" Sarcasm ran all throughout your voice as the two of you went out your apartment.

"And don't lie, you have a major crush on her too" You say with a smirk on your face.

"Shut up! And just come on!" F/N grabbed your arm and dragged you along to down the busy streets.

The two of you quickly got to the location, and there was a big crowd. Girls, boys, and non-binary's all were crowded all around her.