You're a gem, Josh. I'm glad I got to meet you.

Love,

Tyler

"Oh man", Josh whispered, his eyes filled with tears again. "Thank you", he told Lucas as he held his arms out, and Lucas gladly returned the hug as he held him tightly for a few moments. "Of course, J", Lucas said. "He really wished he could see you."

"I wish I could see him too", Josh whispered, clinging on to Lucas. He was such a special person to Josh. He always tried to make him feel heard and feel like he truly meant something to some people. Lucas was so special to him.

"But thank you, please please thank him for me", Josh said. "I will, promise. I'm gonna get you guys the albums. Wait do you still want that one though, now that you got this one?" Lucas asked. Josh nodded with a blush. "Yeah", he said. Lucas smiled. "You're collecting them all?" He asked and Josh nodded again. "Love that. Let me see if I can find some posters too. Wait here, alright? If they tell you you have to leave, just wait by the entrance outside. I'll come find you either way", Lucas said. They both thanked him and he left.

Josh and Colin both bought the only shirt they still had and got their items from the lockers. Then the security told them they had to leave, so they went outside. For the first time, Josh didn't mind that they were sending them away; Lucas made a promise and he trusted Lucas with everything.

As they waited outside in the cold, suddenly Lucas appeared again. "Ah there you are", he said. "Sorry, that took a lot longer than expected. Had to run to like twelve different places to find this stuff", he chuckled. "That's not just two albums", Colin said. Lucas let out a laugh. "I grabbed anything I could find, honestly", he said as he had not only the two albums, but also a deluxe version for Colin, some stickers, the poster of the show from today and the posters for the show tomorrow, and two enamel pins that were made for the new album.

"Couldn't find any of the other shirts but I know they'll be restocked tomorrow. Are you guys gonna be at that show tomorrow too?" Lucas asked. "We are! And thank you so much for this. That's way too much, you really didn't have to", Colin said. "Ah that's awesome. I'm glad you're gonna be there tomorrow too! Ty's gonna love that", Lucas smiled.

"...wait", Josh then said as he looked at the back of the bonus album. "...ft. I Prevail?" He asked. "Shh!" Lucas laughed. "That's a surprise we've been hiding! But yes, they're featured on some of the bonus version", he smiled. "Oh that's so sick!" Colin said. "I love that", Josh smiled. "Thank you for all of this. You really didn't have to, you always go above and beyond", Josh sighed softly. "You deserve nothing less", Lucas smiled, and he gave Josh a hug. He then gave one to Colin too. "I gotta run, but I'll see you tomorrow yeah? In Detroit!" Lucas said. "We'll be there. See you tomorrow!" Colin smiled. Josh gave him one more hug as they said goodbye, and he left.

"He's so great", Colin said. "He's the best", Josh smiled softly. "Still wonder what his name is", Colin chuckled. "I- yeah me- me too", Josh nodded. "C'mon, let's go to my parents' place so we can get a few hours of sleep before we gotta get back to Detroit", Colin wrapped his arm around Josh's neck.

//

Tyler was able to step away from his family for a moment as he saw Lucas come back in.

"And? Did you find them?" He asked. "I did, he was here", Lucas smiled. "Really?!" Tyler said excitedly. "Yep. I gave him the album, and I got him like a bunch more stuff because the merch stand pretty much sold out right away", Lucas said. "Wait it did?! Did people like the show that much?!" He asked. "Oh yeah, they adored it", Lucas smiled as he grabbed Tyler's hand in his. "And Josh loved it too. The album especially. He was a crying mess when I gave it to him", he chuckled. "It was adorable."