1-trust me

- シ︎

☾︎𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞☽︎

☀︎︎
☀︎︎
☀︎︎
☀︎︎

𝐉𝐀'𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

" shit!" I gasped. Seeing the time had already passed.

Standing at the bus park, with my hands folded and my mind wondering to the amazing dinner I'll be preparing. Having my ears plugged with a slow jam mix , my mind wasn't focused on the bus driving into the station.

" hello miss. Yuh nah travel guh up ?" An elderly woman asked after lightly tapping my shoulder.

I nodded my head" mhm" .

Fixing my uniform I slowly walked towards the bus already having my bag infront my enormous chest getting stares from a few boys who were not too far . Snatching the bus card , my hands swiped against the machine waiting impatiently for the sound I'll normally hear.

But I didn't.

So I started to panic, looking around like a maniac.

" yuh nah no money pon the card. Yuh Mada need fi top it up " the driver stated pressing his own card to the machine. I never felt so embarrassed thinking he would run me off the bus and I'll have to delay mommy's dinner .

" concession " the machine beeps, sending out the white paper.

Nervously, i took ahold of the paper discarding it into my bag side turning down the isle. Looking left to right I noticed most people either looked creepy or lack interest in having a bench partner.

What to do? Zara questioned.

Zara was my inside person, since I was too of an introvert and didn't have much friends except for both my sisters NaKayla and Mikayla .

" JAZZ!" a squeaky voice called out.

Squinting my eyes, I noticed a little girl sitting to the back waving eagerly for me to join her. A small smile appears on my face as I decend to the back getting uncomfortable stares from people.

My Indian hair was flowing to my back with my cat eyes glowing in the bus. It was evening so the little sun gave my eyes the whole attention, reaching the backseat I sat next to the girl now seeing her features up close remembering she's apart of my community.

" mi think yuh gone home" she said curiously.

I shook my head and retrieved my iPhone from the uniform pocket " no sah. Evening shift just done " .

" ya come dung a party lata?" She questioned placing her foot on the seat cleaning her airforce.

She definitely stood out. Having airforce shoes and a spray ground bag with her processed hair in 2 pony tails .

" mi. No sah rather stay inside and clean up " I shrugged reading through my messages.

" please nuh. Mi bredda a keep a small ting" she begged setting her feet on the ground, I didn't plan to leave my yard today since I had homework and my father wanted me to spend the weekend.

" I'll think about it " I told her seeing our stop was ahead. Pressing the buzzer we exited the bus and began heading inside the community parting ways.

♧_♧ later~

" yuh fada soon come " mummy informed sitting across the room from me.

I nodded already texting my location to him and asked for KFC.my mother and father's relationship wasn't the ultimate goals but they made it work for me, he was working 2 jobs before I was born and ended up being a Don for his community. My mother worked as a nurse for 7 years until she had me and decided to take time off then she found out about her cancer.

" him try nuh badda wid- see di dutty man deh " she hissed her teeth seeing my father dressed down with a few men behind him. It was rather crazy I've known all of the men he hangs with and whoever visits with him.

" daddyyyy!" I yelled running out the house jumping into his arms. He held me up and kissed my cheek resting me unto the ground walking futher towards the house.

" stop deso enuh" mummy warned.

Dad hissed his teeth and stepped futher into the house until he was face to face to mom. Holding her hands , he kissed them both sitting beside her, mommy's face lit up blushing after just telling the man to stay far.

I looked on with a cringe expression " uno get a room mon, nah fi gwan suh".

Dad hissed his teeth again bringing mommy's face to his kissing her lips over and over running his tattooed hand down her back gripping her ass.

" my oman dis foreva' yer dat " he boasts, locking eyes with her.

" stop touch mi now. Afta yuh just done rub up di dutty gyal dem " mommy looked on disgusted.

Removing her self allowing dad to lean against the chair chuckling to himself, he knew better than to argue about that knowing she still has receipts up till this day.

" nah argue wid yuh. Anyway how school?" .

Why everything was about school?

It was never how was your mental health and if your good and not thinking about suicide. I shook my head resting on the chair across from where he sat , the men around us close in taking seats on the bench outside.

" well am almost out , just getting ready to graduate and get mi subjects " I spoke proudly knowing I won't come out dunce like his other daughter with 2 kids already at 18 instead of a job.

" dat a dat. Come mek mon proud inna dis" dad voiced. Getting off the couch he gave mom another hug and kiss shaking his head whenever she shifted hers away from him.

" stop nuh!?" She grumbled, blushing non the less.

" see yuh ting ya. Fi u and Zara mi a tek a circle dung a my bowy dem " .

He walked out the house Standing against the grill Fixing his pants. The men around him stood up same time already heading to the vehicle outside , he gave me one last hug descending down to the gate then disappeared into the car.

" kmt. What a man fi love overwhelmed with money" mom grinned counting out the hard 5000 bills resting them aside. Already knowing it was alot of money I helped her and took my share heading inside my bedroom.

" yuh good good bring life!" I sang.

" wait. Yuh get big pon me " mikayla gasp leaning against my door.

" cah frighten mi suh !" I screamed Snatching the lotion bottle ready to throw it. Mikki looked at me confused and started to laugh catching up to the play, Removing herself from the door she dropped into my bed seeing my outfit on display.

" ano dat ya wear. Look like mummy when daddy just meet har " she teased staring at the tall dress and tory Burch white slippers I had picked before hand.

" so?. Mi cah dress certain way guh outside worse daddy out deh " . I rolled my eyes already suggesting sleeping inside and nuh badda attend the party.

" yuh cah tek joke? Mi get a shorts and top fi yuh tho" Mikki took out a small bag throwing it unto the bed . Revealing a very short-term shorts as if mi ass can fit inna dis, and a small top barely holding together.

" mi titty cah fit . Yuh wah dem drop out " judging the small fabric stretching it out making sure it's comfortable and doesn't fail me. I trusted mikki since she own a clothing store on my favorite mall and had the perfect outfits to make u stand out.

" kmt get ready . Mi deh out yaso " she pointed to the front door already half way out the room.

End of chapter 1.

Mnk it short but we getting there.